Do you ever fall asleep to anime?

lemmingllama

Very rarely do I fall asleep to anime, but when I can't sleep I'll stay up and start watching a new anime that I've been meaning to start and will watch it till I'm almost asleep. Though I say that... two nights ago I fell asleep watching One Piece movie 7 lol.

Not exactly. But when I provoke myself too much and watch something which is quite boring too, I stop the episode and eventually take a nap, which is quite rare since I practically don't watch at night. I used to watch stuff till 1am up till some months ago when I had my holidays going on, but now, I only watch stuff in the evening when I come back from cram school.

That's like saying will you fall asleep tacking crack, I never fall asleep during my anime watching session cause I never watch any boring anime series and plus if I'm tired I won't start but if I'm in the middle I'll still watch it as if I was wide awake, and drinking tons of sports drinks helps keep you awake during those marathons.

Nope never. If I'm getting tired I'll either go to bed before starting another episode, or force myself to stay away to finish it. If I must I'll pause and resume later.

I agree, when am watching anime no matter how boring it may be i never fall asleep, i will first finish the episode before calling it quits

Gotta agree with Koby. I don't think I've ever fallen asleep watching an episode. You have to be pretty damn tired to do so. Unless it's a completely pointless filler episode than maybe I can see it happening. But just turn it off at that point. Especially if it's a series you are semi-interested in. You could be missing something critical...