Do you ever fall asleep to anime?

lemmingllama

I always nearly fall asleep because I pick bad times to watch. Then I end up being tired at work because I want to finish just one more episode, etc.

I used to do the exact same thing, my husband would always complain because he'd be trying to sleep but the noise would bug him lol

I never fall asleep while watching anime, even if I'm always sitting in my bed with my laptop I worry too much that I'm going to miss something important.

I say that, but I almost fell asleep the other day while watching Naruto(but I didn't), but it was the land of tea filler and I had seen it before.

Yes all the time i have been using it as a sleeping aid and setting the off timer on my TV . Death note is my favourite to fall asleep to because i've watched it so many times i dont mind falling asleep mid episode. I've even converted the audio track to mp3 so i can listen to it on my ipod or psp when i stay at mates houses.

• 2 weeks later...