Do you ever fall asleep to anime?

lemmingllama

• 4 months later...

The only time I fell asleep watching anime was back where my only source for internet was the Library. I would download episodes of Yugioh (the ones with Yami and Joe), and I would sit down and watch them on my computer at home. As much as I loved watching it when I was a kid, I couldn't even get through one Episode without falling asleep. And this was during the day.

If u mean intentionally, then all the time. One could even say that I can't fall asleep at night without watching an Anime or movie.

But if u mean unintentionally, then its very rare. Unless the Anime is super boring like Naruto fillers or Haruhi Suzumia(first 8 eps of 2nd season), I don't fall asleep while watching.

Well I never fell asleep while watching an anime. But there were a few occasions where I found myself really sleepy......mostly because the episodes I was seeing were really boring. For example I almost fell asleep while watching the first 15 episodes of Clannad After Story( I ain't a big fan of shoujo and romance). Also another time I almost fell asleep while watching the three tails arc of Naruto Shippuden.