What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Several of my DeviantART friends are 13-16 or younger, I don't find it creepy at all, we just chat about anime and cartoons etc.

(they even know I'm 23 too, they don't mind lol)

Anyways, getting back on topic, my mom should be buying me several video games for Christmas this year during Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving).

Several of my DeviantART friends are 13-16 or younger, I don't find it creepy at all, we just chat about anime and cartoons etc.

(they even know I'm 23 too, they don't mind lol)

Anyways, getting back on topic, my mom should be buying me several video games for Christmas this year during Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving).

What games? I'm playing a lot of the war Z lately, getting some decent loot finally

I'm hoping for both Resident Evil 6: Anthology (PS3) and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (PS3).

If she says no to both of them, then I guess Batman: Arkham City GOTY (PS3), Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3), and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3), or maybe Assassins Creed (PS3) and God of War Saga (PS3).

(I'd rather ask for my very own computer, but that's too expensive for my mom)

Curently playing R.U.S.E. Best wargame strategy ever. Even though it has a few flaws, because Ubisoft abandoned it, I never regret buying it. There are still a lot of players every day and I've never had a hard time finding a match and It's fun to play even if you loose. So many strategies to use, theres 1001 posibilities how to turn the game around, so its never a one sided gameplay. Recommend!

Oh and World Of Tanks is pretty good too- Free To PLay.