What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Lol l4d 2 is a good game, I found the first one to be better though. I've been playing the War Z mostly and a lot of killing floor

Well, first one was better (for me as well) because it was first of its kind really. It is like almost with all games (Dead Space - Dead Space 2; GTA3 - GTA Vice City, San Andreas; Alien - (can't recall how second one is called); and so on). You feel much more enjoyment when you see something for the first time, though when the second one comes... Well, you still feel happy, but as you already have seen something similar your enjoyment isn't so big as it was when you played something for the first time. With L4D 2 is the same. Though I feel happy playing it, L4D gave me more happiness back then, because before that I wasn't playing anything like it.

It's also a matter of when game producers look at the original and first game and then fuck it over with the second, l4d 2 graphics wise is nowhere near as good, bodies dont remain, the gore factor was brought way down, you cant dismember zombies or if you manae to it isnt the same, the new enemies seem pointless to me, the jockey is just an annoyance but a simple kill and the spitter is basically a boomer just tweaked into a different design. Idk I may be a bit picky but the second one just doesnt impress me, I like the added weapons and whatnot but other then that I'd rather play l4d 1 anyday

I myself don't think it was so bad. I liked how levels interacted between each other, new weapons were good as well (though more could have been added), new levels (though as for second game there could have been much more of it; well game kinda seemed too short). Regarding monsters: yes, jockey is irritating, but all other seem fine. Considering gore and stuff, kinda didn't notice that; hands too full when killing all that crowd of zombies. But one thing that I really dislike in second part is AI of players. I always play in single mode with computer controlled characters. Sadly but they are stupid compared to old ones. In L4D characters tend to keep closer to you, always following your lead, in L4D2 they are who try to lead. And that is bad, they just run far ahead of you before you can closely search places, heal yourself and such. And when it comes to saving you... They are slow, too slow. Oh yes, and other minus. It would have been so much more fun if characters could use pipe bombs and that "smelling" bombs. Sadly only you are capable of using them.

• Like 1

Need to get myself that HD Collection on the Metal Gear series too.

Metal Gear series= Up there with Rockstar and GTA series.

The only Rockstar game series I know of is Grand Theft Auto, you're telling me there's more than just GTA from Rockstar?!

Lots more from them, you should go and look up some of there other titles, one of my favourites by them is The Warriors game they made for the ps2

I myself don't think it was so bad. I liked how levels interacted between each other, new weapons were good as well (though more could have been added), new levels (though as for second game there could have been much more of it; well game kinda seemed too short). Regarding monsters: yes, jockey is irritating, but all other seem fine. Considering gore and stuff, kinda didn't notice that; hands too full when killing all that crowd of zombies. But one thing that I really dislike in second part is AI of players. I always play in single mode with computer controlled characters. Sadly but they are stupid compared to old ones. In L4D characters tend to keep closer to you, always following your lead, in L4D2 they are who try to lead. And that is bad, they just run far ahead of you before you can closely search places, heal yourself and such. And when it comes to saving you... They are slow, too slow. Oh yes, and other minus. It would have been so much more fun if characters could use pipe bombs and that "smelling" bombs. Sadly only you are capable of using them.

Only just saw this so double posting haha. Yes the AI annoyed me also and it is sad they can't fully use the arsenal in the game, nor can they seem to heal themselves when they really should, they wait for the last possible moment to do it. If you ever want to play with another actual player feel free to hit me up on Steam, I haven't played it in a while so I need to get back into it.

• Like 1

Would be nice, but sadly...

1. My Left4Dead2 is pirated copy.

2. Really wouldn't even know how to play with that "steam" thing. Haven't tried that.

3. If that is not enough... my Internet speed is crap. Even my brother when playing "League of Legends" always complains that it lags for him. Well, but maybe it's just him.

4. And the last, but not least... current situation is that, that my download schedule is quite tight. Bunch of current series to download, so playing any net games for current time is out of the question. Though, yet again, it would be nice. If there would be a way to play "L4D2" through steam I think I would try that. As my evenings are long...

P.S. Just remembered that I played one time "Half-Life" through net. It was cool. I think it was death match or something. Sadly that happened only one time. For some reason I was unable to play more, as game just didn't find servers or something. Can't recall now. It was so long ago... And I think someone cheated there... Or maybe I was just bad player....

• Like 1

Would be nice, but sadly...

1. My Left4Dead2 is pirated copy.

2. Really wouldn't even know how to play with that "steam" thing. Haven't tried that.

3. If that is not enough... my Internet speed is crap. Even my brother when playing "League of Legends" always complains that it lags for him. Well, but maybe it's just him.

4. And the last, but not least... current situation is that, that my download schedule is quite tight. Bunch of current series to download, so playing any net games for current time is out of the question. Though, yet again, it would be nice. If there would be a way to play "L4D2" through steam I think I would try that. As my evenings are long...

P.S. Just remembered that I played one time "Half-Life" through net. It was cool. I think it was death match or something. Sadly that happened only one time. For some reason I was unable to play more, as game just didn't find servers or something. Can't recall now. It was so long ago... And I think someone cheated there... Or maybe I was just bad player....

Lol steam is easy, just open it, hit play on l4d 1 or 2 and then once in the game just go multiplauer, Steam runs its own servers so you just use there's, lag is usualy not an issue either as long as you get put in a game nearby and not one half a world away

I am currently playing Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (PS3) :)!

The only Rockstar game series I know of is Grand Theft Auto, you're telling me there's more than just GTA from Rockstar?!

Lots more from them, you should go and look up some of there other titles, one of my favourites by them is The Warriors game they made for the ps2

What video games have Rockstar made, that are available for the PS3, besides Grand Theft Auto?

• Like 1

I am currently playing Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (PS3) :)!

What video games have Rockstar made, that are available for the PS3, besides Grand Theft Auto?

L.A Noire is one, max payne 3, Red Dead Redemption and thas it I think

• Like 1

I have way too many games I have the games I'm currently playing or re playing in my case cause I had to buy a new ps3 cause my original ps3 when it came out got the Yellow Light :(

games I'm currently Re Playing:

Devil May Cry HD Collection DMC 1,2,3 then play 4 and wait tiil the new DMC comes out

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed 3

Just cause 2

games I'm playing for the PS Vita :

Gravity Rush

Assassin's Creed Liberation

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Uncharted Golden Abyss