What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

@Toddler Naruto: Yes, I recommend buying some of the other GTA games.

San Andreas is the best one so far aside from 4.

What was so good/special about San Andreas that makes it the best one so far, aside from IV of course?

Clothing stores, gun stores, epic storyline, huuuuuge map, jets, helicopters, practically every vehicle you could think of, basic vehicles though, harley, hearse etc. Awesome guns, duel wielding weaponry. It's just got so much more stuff

Hmm...should I wait for a PS3 HD Remastered version to be released eventually, or should I just go ahead and buy the PS2 version :)?

By the way, I finally got the "hang" of controlling the helicopter in GTA IV :D!

Gratz on the learning to control the chopper. I wouldn't recommend waiting for a remastered version, they may never do one. I'd just buy it on ps2 and play it, shouldnt cost too much

Yeah, I guess that is the safest option, especially since the PS2 games will get more rare and expensive with every passing year...

@Toddler Naruto: Yes, I recommend buying some of the other GTA games.

San Andreas is the best one so far aside from 4.

What was so good/special about San Andreas that makes it the best one so far, aside from IV of course?

Clothing stores, gun stores, epic storyline, huuuuuge map, jets, helicopters, practically every vehicle you could think of, basic vehicles though, harley, hearse etc. Awesome guns, duel wielding weaponry. It's just got so much more stuff

Hmm...should I wait for a PS3 HD Remastered version to be released eventually, or should I just go ahead and buy the PS2 version :)?

By the way, I finally got the "hang" of controlling the helicopter in GTA IV :D!

Gratz on the learning to control the chopper. I wouldn't recommend waiting for a remastered version, they may never do one. I'd just buy it on ps2 and play it, shouldnt cost too much

Yeah, I guess that is the safest option, especially since the PS2 games will get more rare and expensive with every passing year...

Yes they will, that's why when people turn to me and go YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY YOUR PS2, SELL THE GAMES, it's like stfu fool, I'm not gonna sell something I may never be able to get again or have to search ebay, price bins and every game store for. My 80+ collection of ps2 games is staying with me

• Like 1

Same here my friend, I will NEVER ever sell my PS2 Slim or my 30-40 games for it, lol.

I like my Modded PS2 more than any other of my consoles except maybe my modded PSP.

As for the games im currently playing when I have the time too, I have only played the second warcraft in the past but now im starting from the beginning on the first game, to the second game and then the third game.

So Im playing the first 3 warcraft games for PC

Edited by DarkDream787

@DarkDream787: I only own a PS1, PS2, PS3, and PSP, and I haven't modded/jail-breaked them or anything like that.

Same here my friend, I will NEVER ever sell my PS2 Slim or my 30-40 games for it, lol.

Lol good, ps2 will live on, it may not be the best console anymore but it still has some kickass games for it

I'd only give up my PS2, if all of the PS2 games I've ever wanted to play, got HD remastered versions on the PS3.

That will never happen though :P.

Edited by Toddler Naruto

@DarkDream787: I only own a PS1, PS2, PS3, and PSP, and I haven't modded/jail-breaked them or anything like that.

Lol good, ps2 will live on, it may not be the best console anymore but it still has some kickass games for it

I'd only give up my PS2, if all of the PS2 games I've ever wanted to play, got HD remastered versions on the PS3.

That will never happen though :P.

Even then I'd still keep my ps2 copies

Guild Wars 2 for the holiday event. Done with.

AirMech for a few hours here and there.

Borderlands 2 while keeping an eye on the twitter feed to get the skin unlocks.

Team Fortress 2 for hats with friends about once a night.

And finally... massive time being sunk into my PS2 game stash because I just felt like pulling back out stuff like Samurai Warriors.

Why? The HD Remastered PS3 versions would be better.

I always toss out my inferior and shitty PS2/PSP/PS1 copies, whenever I fnd out they're getting re-released on the PS3.

PS3 FTW :)!

Oh I admit ps3 ftw but I won't throw away the games that brought me so much joy even if I can get a better copy, I may never play them again but its nice knowing they're there if I ever wanna take a trip down memory lane or w.e

Why? The HD Remastered PS3 versions would be better.

I always toss out my inferior and shitty PS2/PSP/PS1 copies, whenever I find out they're getting re-released on the PS3.

PS3 FTW :)!

Oh I admit ps3 ftw but I won't throw away the games that brought me so much joy even if I can get a better copy, I may never play them again but its nice knowing they're there if I ever wanna take a trip down memory lane or w.e

I just don't see the point, once the PS3 version is released and I own it, I'd never touch the PS1/PS2/PSP version again, simply because of the PS3 version having better graphics and shit.

• Like 1