What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

@Toddler Naruto: Yes, I recommend buying some of the other GTA games.

San Andreas is the best one so far aside from 4.

What was so good/special about San Andreas that makes it the best one so far, aside from IV of course?

Clothing stores, gun stores, epic storyline, huuuuuge map, jets, helicopters, practically every vehicle you could think of, basic vehicles though, harley, hearse etc. Awesome guns, duel wielding weaponry. It's just got so much more stuff

• Like 1

What was so good/special about San Andreas that makes it the best one so far, aside from IV of course?

Clothing stores, gun stores, epic storyline, huuuuuge map, jets, helicopters, practically every vehicle you could think of, basic vehicles though, harley, hearse etc. Awesome guns, duel wielding weaponry. It's just got so much more stuff

Hmm...should I wait for a PS3 HD Remastered version to be released eventually, or should I just go ahead and buy the PS2 version :)?

By the way, I finally got the "hang" of controlling the helicopter in GTA IV :D!

• Like 1

Hmm...should I wait for a PS3 HD Remastered version to be released eventually, or should I just go ahead and buy the PS2 version :)?

By the way, I finally got the "hang" of controlling the helicopter in GTA IV :D!

Gratz on the learning to control the chopper. I wouldn't recommend waiting for a remastered version, they may never do one. I'd just buy it on ps2 and play it, shouldnt cost too much

I recently started playing Radiant Historia on a recommendation. There is something to be said for a battle system which focuses on you whacking enemies around a 3x3 grid so that they all occupy the same space and take extra damage. The plot revolves around time travelling, which is always a plus in my book, and the characters are deliciously JRPG trope-y.