What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I am currently playing Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned (PS3) :)!

Very nice choice, enjoy it =)

I am :P. Although I must admit, I am performing terribly at completing the story missions in one try, takes me several replays to beat them.

Yeah but thats GTA for ya, some missions are real pains to complete, you just need to try and have a good gun and duck a lot lol or use cheats haha

Well, I'm replaying FFVII. (Haven't played it in over ten years.) Reading through some of the rumours for secret bosses (Like Earth Weapon) and unlocking characters (Like Zack) is making me laugh so much. I can't believe I was once gullible enough to believe in them and to spend endless hours trying to find them! But it's bringing back some happy memories, so I am very much enjoying this play through. :D

I am currently playing Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned (PS3) :)!

Very nice choice, enjoy it =)

I am :P. Although I must admit, I am performing terribly at completing the story missions in one try, takes me several replays to beat them.

Yeah but that's GTA for you, some missions are real pains to complete, you just need to try and have a good gun and duck a lot lol or use cheats haha

I'm having no trouble with the simple missions where you kill people.

It's the missions where I have to steal a prison transport bus or blow up a yacht with a helicopter etc that make me go WTF.

(I still can't handle the controls for the helicopter, I keep on crashing into buildings or sinking into the ocean T_T)

• Like 1

Playing with myself...also playing metro 2033...again. Resident evil 6, got a ps3 for surprisingly cheap and can't be bothered to wait until capcom releases if for pc..so why the hell not? Also playing dishonored, nice to see an open world assassin game where you don't feel cheap and overpowered, like a certain other game lol, at least on the highest difficulty anyway,

Lol the heli controls for GTA are difficult, you get used to it though eventually

I hope you're right...I still wish there was a cheat code or sumthin to make the helicopter controls more newb friendly lol.

Lol I know what you mean, the worst thing is trying to fly low on that game on San Andreas I could pilot the hunter sideways through gaps in buildings, on GTA IV I can't do that so easily or barely fly close to the ground, too many signs and shit in the way

Lol the heli controls for GTA are difficult, you get used to it though eventually

I hope you're right...I still wish there was a cheat code or sumthin to make the helicopter controls more newb friendly lol.

Lol I know what you mean, the worst thing is trying to fly low on that game on San Andreas I could pilot the hunter sideways through gaps in buildings, on GTA IV I can't do that so easily or barely fly close to the ground, too many signs and shit in the way

I've never played any of the GTA games before GTA IV/Gay Tony/Lost and Damned.

Should I consider buying and playing them?

• Like 1