What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Far cry 3, Black ops 2, Sleeping Dogs, RAGE and the reckoning, oh and some dead island on pc

Would like to try "Dead Island", sadly don't think my PC could handle it. Killing zombies is the best. Or other horrifying creatures for that matter. I myself recently played "Metro 2033". With killing that "horrifying" creatures. Very good game. All that dark atmosphere. It was wonderful. Sadly, it was kinda short. Didn't even notice when finished it. I think five days or so. Too short. Though story, graphic details were great, what I was missing in this game was a little bit more weapons and freedom of movement. Well, like in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

• Like 1

Far cry 3, Black ops 2, Sleeping Dogs, RAGE and the reckoning, oh and some dead island on pc

Would like to try "Dead Island", sadly don't think my PC could handle it. Killing zombies is the best. Or other horrifying creatures for that matter. I myself recently played "Metro 2033". With killing that "horrifying" creatures. Very good game. All that dark atmosphere. It was wonderful. Sadly, it was kinda short. Didn't even notice when finished it. I think five days or so. Too short. Though story, graphic details were great, what I was missing in this game was a little bit more weapons and freedom of movement. Well, like in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

My computer isnt the best to handle dead island but I can play it for a bit without it exploding on me haha. Must agree killing zombies is the best and you should try and get dead island on a console if your pc cant handle it. Ah Metro 2033, I've been playing that myself and it is a wonderful game, has a nice storyline and it's eerie as fuck half the time lol. True the game could've had more weapons but at the same time it was the end of the world and it wasn't like fallout, the guns in metro were actually handmade from scrap metal and crap so I liked the realism there. The thing that annoyed me in this game was the filters, I was always running out even though I'd stock up at a shop

Sadly, don't have console. My only friend regarding games is PC. But, hell maybe I will download it ("Dead Island" I mean) and see if it will run. Just recently grabbed "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat". Installed it and it runs smoothly, though it shouldn't have. Well, maybe something has to do with video card, that my brother borrowed from friend. From 256MB, we went to 512MB.

Either way yesterday started to play "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat". Looks promising. See will I enjoy it later as much as I enjoyed playing "Shadow of Chernobyl" and "Clear Sky".

• Like 1

Continuing to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call Of Pripyat. Now fourth day on this game, so decided to say how good it is. Good one. Not as good as "Shadow of Chernobyl" and "Clear Sky", but still good nonetheless. Well, what is missing is dark atmosphere of previous games. It is difficult to explain, but this one seems a little bit to... "shinny". Well, it is still good old zone, but not so dark. Maybe it is environment, maybe my card isn't capable of showing all that beauty. Either way, it isn't as "dull" as I want it to be. But still... I like it. New maps is good, new storyline is good, old weapons... Not so. Creators at least could have added more new stuff, as it is really sad to see only old junk. Not like it is bad, but refreshments are always appreciated. Either way, 9/10 at the moment for this one.

P.S. One big minus for this game. Because of it it is already fourth day without anime. Man, time just fly by playing it. No time to see new shows.

Edited by dudefromLT
  • Like 1