What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Even then I'd still keep my ps2 copies

Why? The HD Remastered PS3 versions would be better.

I always toss out my inferior and shitty PS2/PSP/PS1 copies, whenever I find out they're getting re-released on the PS3.

PS3 FTW :)!

Oh I admit ps3 ftw but I won't throw away the games that brought me so much joy even if I can get a better copy, I may never play them again but its nice knowing they're there if I ever wanna take a trip down memory lane or w.e

I just don't see the point, once the PS3 version is released and I own it, I'd never touch the PS1/PS2/PSP version again, simply because of the PS3 version having better graphics and shit.

That's fair enough and I'm not saying I'd touch them again, just that I wouldnt throw them away

Edited by Dark_Angel13
  • Like 1

I always toss out my inferior and shitty PS2/PSP/PS1 copies, whenever I find out they're getting re-released on the PS3.

Oh I admit ps3 ftw but I won't throw away the games that brought me so much joy even if I can get a better copy, I may never play them again but its nice knowing they're there if I ever wanna take a trip down memory lane or w.e

I just don't see the point, once the PS3 version is released and I own it, I'd never touch the PS1/PS2/PSP version again, simply because of the PS3 version having better graphics and shit.

That's fair enough and I'm not saying I'd touch them again, just that I wouldnt throw them away

Touche...anyways lol....I'm currently taking a well deserved break from gaming, and I don't know when I'll be gaming again (maybe Christmastime?).

• Like 1

Touche...anyways lol....I'm currently taking a well deserved break from gaming, and I don't know when I'll be gaming again (maybe Christmastime?).

I'm taking a break from console gaming, gotta A LOT of comp games to finish and muck around with :P

Touche...anyways lol....I'm currently taking a well deserved break from gaming, and I don't know when I'll be gaming again maybe Christmastime

I'm taking a break from console gaming, gotta A LOT of comp games to finish and muck around with :P

My PC cant play any good games, if I want to game it has to be PS1, PS2, PS3, or PSP.

Haha that's fair enough, consoles and handhelds are still fun

What's even sadder is that I don't have any internetz for my PS2, PS3, or PSP. I can't play online, access PSN/PlaySation Store, etc.

Only offline gaming for me :(.

That sucks man but online gaming isnt all its cracked up to be. A lot of pricks online, no matter what anyone says

• Like 1

What's even sadder is that I don't have any internetz for my PS2, PS3, or PSP. I can't play online, access PSN/PlaySation Store, etc.

That sucks man but online gaming isnt all its cracked up to be. A lot of pricks online, no matter what anyone says

I wouldn't play with strangers :P, only people I already know online and IRL etc :).

I wouldn't play with strangers :P, only people I already know online and IRL etc :).

That's what I try to do now, only play with mates