What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

It's like, "Can you bring this sweet roll to my son on the complete opposite side of Skyrim?" "Well, I guess I can do that."

Fifty quests later. "Oh yeah, I need to go to Windhelm to give that guy a sweet roll."

I'm still playing Scyrim atm, trying to find a good place to buy a house :P

I bought the house in Whiterun and built one in... Morthal? I'm also building a house in Falkreath. Do you have Hearthfire?

LT, why are you using so many double quotes! Goodness, haha.

Hm... It looks nicer this way. To me at least. The text becomes so... understandable, so easy describable... :haha:

Either way after "bad" news on "Black Mesa" played "Star Wars" for a while, but now returned to "Dead Space 2". Well decided to replay old games. At least till new PC (not likely) or till "Black Mesa" is finished (like next year). "DS 2" : what a good old game. I love it. I think I should reinstall and first part... again...

I maxed out / finished everything in Skyrim a long time ago, although I haven't looked at the Dawnguard DLC yet. Not sure if I'll ever bother, but if I do I'll be sure to give that guy in Windhelm his sweetroll lol. My brother's been messing around in Dead or Alive 5, but once he's finished with that it's on to Resident Evil 6.

I’ve just recently started my 2nd play through of Borderlands 2 on the Vault Hunter mode.

I’m still confused about how I feel about this game, I mean I love the Borderlands series but I wish this one would have had more side missions and what not. I guess the Badass point’s kinda make up for it, but I could also just be whiny.