What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

I recently finished Record of Agarest War Zero & Record of Agarest War 2. I also finished Tales of Graces. I'm just playing World of Warcraft most recently. I'm looking forward to the next tales games. I didn't list these in my greatest game collection as I think the American/Canadian stuff is better but I do have a love for JRPGs even if I think the production values aren't nearly as high. There is something of merit to be said for "getting something out there" even if it's not perfect, and so I enjoy these games on that basis.

Been playing All Stars Battle Royale on the PS3, it is so much fun it is like the Super Smash bros Brawl for the PS3. These are the games I treasure and have endless hours of fun with, the fact of taking different characters from different games and making them fight each other is awesome!!

• Like 2

I'm playing Paper Mario Sticker Star at the moment.  Despite the lack of XPs, stats and other RPG mainstays, it is still rather fun, and since everything in battle requires a sticker to do, it adds a bit of planning on what stickers to pick up as space can be limited.  The bosses in particular can be difficult if you don't have any "thing" stickers on you.  All in all, it is quite good to play, especially in short bursts.