What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am currently reading the Count of Monty Cristo. It is a really long book. I hear it is so much better then the movie.

you can't really hold up a movie to a book like that. critics don't exactly love the movie, and it follows the book very loosely and kinda does its own thing, but I thought it was a great film in all regards.

i read the stranger by albert camus again

reading and will read: all my textbooks (hopefully!)

• 1 month later...

Last Book Read: Spike Milligan - Monty: My Part In His Victory

Currently Reading: Spike Milligan - Mussolini: His Part In My Downfall

Next To Read: Spike Milligan - Where Have All The Bullets Gone?

I got a series of 7 books by accident, they just came in a parcel. So I started reading the first one, which is heavily based where I currently live. They are an auto-biographical series, about Spike Milligans time in the war and trying to avoid it. He has a funny take with his dry humour thrown in.

Only at one point does it have that feeling of sadness and regret, and he snaps into it beautifully, and then comes back out and back into the humour, showing his masterful ability when it comes to writing.

I personally decided that after reading the first one I would not read any other book until I finish the series. 7 books in the series.

• 2 weeks later...

Last Book Read: Watchers by Dean Koontz. I actually stopped in the middle to read something else, which I'll explain in a second. It's my favorite book, and that was my second read-through.

Currently Reading: Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. I want to get this finished before April 6th, because I'm going to see a stage production featuring one of my favorite actors. Plus it's a classic, and I feel like it's something everyone should read once in their lives.

Next To Read: If I finish Frankenstein and still have enough time before the show, I want to read Paradise Lost. I think it's referenced a few times in the book and in the stage show.

Last book Read: Belladonna a sequel to sabastian books about The world manifesting what the human heart wants, and the balance to that is the landscapers. full of magic and demons I would recommend these two books to anyone

Currently reading: Rangers Apprentice, book 1, The runes of Gorlan Will had always wanted to be a knight, but he is about to find more excitement and adventure then he could have dreamed of as an apprentice to the mysterious Rangers. (taken from the back of the book)

I am quite enjoying this book it has everything I could want ^.^

Next to read: Rangers Apprentice, The burning bridge, book two. If the name does not suggest what it is... it is a sequel too The runes of Gorlan ^.^