What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

Digital Fortress and Angels and Demons. I don't think i'll ever read another Dan Brown book.

Next books to read: Dead or Alive, by Tom Clancy and As soon as Nov 22 hits Micro by Michael Crichton, i will run to the book store and devour that book before sun down! Major Michael Crichton fan here.

• 2 weeks later...

Clan of the Cave Bear (can't remember the author, but it's an awesome book!), Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlossar, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. These are all fantastic books, and I suggest them.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Digital Fortress and Angels and Demons. I don't think i'll ever read another Dan Brown book.

Next books to read: Dead or Alive, by Tom Clancy and As soon as Nov 22 hits Micro by Michael Crichton, i will run to the book store and devour that book before sun down! Major Michael Crichton fan here.

I would suggest the Da Vinci Code, I read that before I read Angels and Demons and I loved it! Angels and Demons was really lame though.

I just finished reading: Thr3e by Ted Decker and all of the Harry Potter books

I am currently reading: Black by Ted Decker; Nightmare Academy by Frank Peretti; Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis; and Frankenstein by Mary Shelly

I will next be reading: Inheritance by Christopher Palloni, and Chosen by Ted Decker