Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

526 is up its a pretty good chapter I thought it could have been longer not much action but its still decent. I kinda of annoyed because we havent heard from naruto and bee but the war action has been intriguing. read and discuss http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/17784904/1

I kinda like that they got away from Naruto a bit. Seeing other people involve in battle to me is a nice change. That last chapter did seem alittle short.

This is chapter is leading into so many fights at the same time, I almost want to take a few weeks off so I can read it in one go. But I wont, lol. I am glad they got away from Naruto to focus on other characters though, because Naruto is going to be in so many big fights coming up, it's kind of like a breather before the show-down(s), and I like a lot of the side characters in Naruto so it's nice to see them get air time.

okay, this mentions that these two brothers attempted to kill the Second Hokage and Second Raikage, nearly killed them, and then afterward they were eaten by the Kyuubi...but that takes place AFTER the Hashirama/Madara fight, where Hashirama defeated Madara and the Kyuubi, and sealed the Kyuubi inside his wife! The fox was inside her her whole life, because just a few chapters ago, we were shown her talking to Kushina, who had been selected as the second Kyuubi host.

The Battle continues with the "ku" /silver and gold brothers continues!!! http://www.mangastream.com/read/naruto/80164443/1 read and discuss. to answer your question rikuo yes the first hokage defeated madara and the 9 tails but that doesnt mean that the kyuubi was dormant in fact the whole purpose of the village having the nine tales in the first place was for protection. read here By the time of the formation of the shinobi villages, Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage, used his Wood Release techniques to capture and give several tailed beasts to the other shinobi villages as peace treaties, in order to stabilize the balance of power between them.[1] However, after Hashirama's death, the villages had trouble containing these giant demons themselves and they began to run wild, so the villages instead moved to seal the tailed beasts within humans. In order to ensure that the jinchūriki wouldn't turn traitor, it has been common practice to choose the jinchūriki from the village's Kage family, such as a sibling or a spouse. The strength of the jinchūriki would then be used to protect the village and be a living display of the Kage's power.

The Battle continues with the "ku" /silver and gold brothers continues!!! http://www.mangastream.com/read/naruto/80164443/1 read and discuss. to answer your question rikuo yes the first hokage defeated madara and the 9 tails but that doesnt mean that the kyuubi was dormant in fact the whole purpose of the village having the nine tales in the first place was for protection. read here By the time of the formation of the shinobi villages, Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage, used his Wood Release techniques to capture and give several tailed beasts to the other shinobi villages as peace treaties, in order to stabilize the balance of power between them.[1] However, after Hashirama's death, the villages had trouble containing these giant demons themselves and they began to run wild, so the villages instead moved to seal the tailed beasts within humans. In order to ensure that the jinchūriki wouldn't turn traitor, it has been common practice to choose the jinchūriki from the village's Kage family, such as a sibling or a spouse. The strength of the jinchūriki would then be used to protect the village and be a living display of the Kage's power.

Well obviously, the First's wife would more than likely have used the Fox. However, it's been established throughout the series that the only way for a Tailed Demon to get loose is for the host to either allow it or to die, e.g. Gaara's Playing Possum technique allows Shukaku to temporarily take over. What we're shown of Mito Uzumaki is that after the Madara/Hashirama battle, she is chosen as the host of the Kyuubi. Her next scene is when she's old and about to die, and Kushina is selected as the next host. I doubt Mito was the type to have allowed the most powerful demon to just run loose like Gaara did.

Although I just thought of something. Remember when Minato had all sorts of protective seals to stop the Kyuubi while Kushina was giving birth to Naruto? How would he have known to prepare for that, unless maybe the Kyuubi got loose when Mito gave birth, perhaps temporarily, and during that time ate these Gold and Silver brothers.

Naruto 529 is up and the fight concludes as inoshikacho lends a hand. http://www.mangastream.com/read/naruto/87520967/1 read and discuss. To answer your question rikuo maybe mito was a ninja at that time and was working directly with the hokage and maybe got hurt and lost the control she had on the beast during the fight. I do know that there has been times during the manga were they mentioned that during the early days that the villages used the tailed beast as war machines.

Naruto 529 is up and the fight concludes as inoshikacho lends a hand. http://www.mangastream.com/read/naruto/87520967/1 read and discuss. To answer your question rikuo maybe mito was a ninja at that time and was working directly with the hokage and maybe got hurt and lost the control she had on the beast during the fight. I do know that there has been times during the manga were they mentioned that during the early days that the villages used the tailed beast as war machines.

Hmmm...I've noticed a few things about the beasts and hosts that are bugging me.

1) It was established pretty much at the start of the manga that only a baby could successfully contain a tailed demon, because their chakra coils hadn't developed. Except now we're told Mito Uzumaki was turned into a host (unless Hashirama had married her when she was a baby...freaky thought).

Kushina was shown to be about ten I'd say when told she'd be the next host, not a baby.

2) This chapter states that "Long before Madara attempted to take control of the Fox, the Hidden Cloud tried to first". This ignores the fact that the Cloud didn't exist as a village, because the Leaf was the first ninja village, built by Hashirama and Madara. I know, probably a minor mistake on Kishimoto's part, but still...

3) As for Mito perhaps being a ninja and losing control of the fox, I highly doubt that would have happened. If you take a look at Naruto's situation, he grew up without any guidance from anyone who could have done something to contain the fox. I'm thinking of four people and a clan - the Uchiha clan, Kakashi, Yamato, Danzo and Jiraiya (and Tsunade, if you want to count her necklace). All of these people have been shown to have either sealing techniques or abilities that could contain the fox. So, if Naruto as a kid had unleashed the fox, he was fucked. However, Mito was married to the First Hokage, who would have used his wood jutsu, as well as ordered the Uchiha clan to help suppress the fox if need be.

Naruto 530 is up I dont want to spoil it read and discuss lol http://www.mangastream.com/read/naruto/41199623/1

Hmmm...I've noticed a few things about the beasts and hosts that are bugging me.

1) It was established pretty much at the start of the manga that only a baby could successfully contain a tailed demon, because their chakra coils hadn't developed. Except now we're told Mito Uzumaki was turned into a host (unless Hashirama had married her when she was a baby...freaky thought).

Kushina was shown to be about ten I'd say when told she'd be the next host, not a baby.

2) This chapter states that "Long before Madara attempted to take control of the Fox, the Hidden Cloud tried to first". This ignores the fact that the Cloud didn't exist as a village, because the Leaf was the first ninja village, built by Hashirama and Madara. I know, probably a minor mistake on Kishimoto's part, but still...

3) As for Mito perhaps being a ninja and losing control of the fox, I highly doubt that would have happened. If you take a look at Naruto's situation, he grew up without any guidance from anyone who could have done something to contain the fox. I'm thinking of four people and a clan - the Uchiha clan, Kakashi, Yamato, Danzo and Jiraiya (and Tsunade, if you want to count her necklace). All of these people have been shown to have either sealing techniques or abilities that could contain the fox. So, if Naruto as a kid had unleashed the fox, he was fucked. However, Mito was married to the First Hokage, who would have used his wood jutsu, as well as ordered the Uchiha clan to help suppress the fox if need be.

To answer number one I never heard this theory about the baby being the only one capable of containing a tailed beast and I have been reading the manga sinces its inception. Number 2 it might have not been name the village hidden in the clouds at that time but there were ninja territories and countries they just werent called what they are at this current time. 3 is debatable because were only given a brief overview of what happened also mito was a uzimaki more than likely she had ninja training and if she got hurt bad enough she would be more than likely to lose control such as when kushina was hurt and lost control of the beast. Its not hard to imagine her working in conjunction with her brother in law.

531 is up everyone the battle between inoshikacho and asuma begins http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/91687110/2 read and discuss!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________

532 is up for naruto the battle between team 10 continues and hanzo and mifune continue their battle as well read and discuss http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/70902249/2

• 2 weeks later...