Men's Rules Women Just Need To Learn

taker

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one I don't get is:

21. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

Though, I guess it's because I'm a guy and really don't have any idea what mauve is, but I do know peach is a color too. :P

And I'll admit they're true. Sadly enough, I'm sure one made by women would be MUCH longer. XD

Long hair is actually one of the things that I love, it's sexy. Very few women I have met look better then they did with long hair. I'm very picky about hair.

Though for most of these, some of them are "broken". Because if you want so much perfection out of a woman, you're not going to last very long.

No, we only have one rule:

We don't care what you want, do what we say.

well if a girl does EVERYTHING you say she'll eventually get tired of it and leave you for good.

girls are very fragile and if you push us too far then we go bye-bye for good.

if you want a girl to like you then BE nice and dont force her to do things!

well if a girl does EVERYTHING you say she'll eventually get tired of it and leave you for good.

girls are very fragile and if you push us too far then we go bye-bye for good.

if you want a girl to like you then BE nice and dont force her to do things!

I think Whiplash was coming from a females perpective and was saying that men should do what women say.

I think I've grown up a lot more than my friends have. Or I'm just different. Many of my friends will look at a guy and say '' He's hot, I'm now in love, I'm going to be his girlfriend'' - however they never end up speaking to the guy they barely know. I actually don't think 'I like him' until I actually speak to the guy and know him quite well.

5. Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

How long is long?

I have hair just below my shoulder blade and I consider that mid-length, as I know people with very short hair. Also I did have hair resting on my chest, and I thought that was pretty long.

1. Women, learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

I just don't like touching toilet seats. :/ Not like I freak out or anything, but yeah, it is pretty gross, no matter how you get it down.

And those were funny, but I've read them all before. XD

Oh yeah...Kanzen. She's the only girl I would say that needs to grow her hair back. And poor Whiplash, mistaken for a guy again.

Yeah don't worry, I've been growing it out since summer. It's at my shoulders. I won't cut it until it touches my ass. I'm tired of short hair. XD