something to ask yourself

Mr_Owl

a woman at the funeral of her mother. There, she meets a man she doesn't know and has never met, who she thinks is her dream partner. But, because of the circumstances, she forgets to ask for his number, and she can't find him afterward. A few days later, she kills her own sister. Why?

Edited by Emotional Outlet

what exactly is this all about it's in art and lit section but i fail to see anything artistic in it. if that's a riddle, should have been somewhere else, if it happened in real life probably in mako reactor.

And by the way so that he attends her sister's funeral.

Art and Literature

Do you like to create your own stories, write poems, lyrics, or read books? Do you love humor? Well we'd love to read your work and such! So go ahead and post about that kind of stuff here, be creative!

I post jokes, riddles, etc here too.

Art and Literature

Do you like to create your own stories, write poems, lyrics, or read books? Do you love humor? Well we'd love to read your work and such! So go ahead and post about that kind of stuff here, be creative!

I post jokes, riddles, etc here too.

ok. I at first didnt realize it was an ordinary riddle or a joke, thought we were gonna discuss the woman's behaviour based on Freud's psychanalysis