Yuri's Review Thread

Welcome to my review thread, where I will review anime episodes of my choice and yours. Please feel free to suggest which animes I should review. I may review daily, weekly, or even monthly. If I am taking too long, please PM or VM me. So I would like people to vote for one of the following anime series to review first, second and third. I may move onto longer animes as time goes by.

1. Rozen Maiden (0)

2. Peach Girl (0)

3. Death Note (2)

Thanks for viewing and/or posting guys!

EDIT: Death Note it is! I will begin this review in about 1 week, so I can write some reviews for you guys! ;D

• 2 weeks later...
please review death note I've been thinking about starting to watch that show but hadn't decided yet maybe in the review you could still convince me to watch it

trust me, it'll be worth your time. Although I'd like to see a review of it too Yuri (:

thirty seven episodes in total plus a live action movie

Actually, 37 episodes, 2 recap movies, and 3 live-action films. In which the live-action films end the story differently on the 2nd one and the 3rd is a completely all new story about L solving a new case without Death Notes having any part in it.