Scariest Game

Maverick

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine a Super Mario Bros. game, except you play as Ronald. Insteid of coins, you collect fries. Insteid of magic mushrooms and flowers, you eat burgers and chicken nuggets to get powers. Insteid of Bowser there was the Hamburgler and stole the kid's food. Insteid of rescuing Peach, you rescue "trapped, unhappy" children and return their happy meals.

This may sound like bs, but serious play it (if you can find it online I guess). I didn't want go to McDonald's for a long time and was afraid of clowns as a child due to this game.

I went back and played it as an adult, and couldn't stop saying "WTF?!".

the first silent hill came out when i was 11 and scared me so bad i had nightmares for weeks, though that didn't stop me from playing - those little babies things were so creepy. F.E.A.R was spooky but it wasn't scary... just intense. actualy bioshock was quite gripping too, there's something about the sound of old time fifties music playing while hoards of "splicers" try to bludgen you to death in a derelict town that makes your skin crawl...

Me and a friend have started to get a thing going where we play through some 'scary 'games together, and 'taggin' out when things get to scary. More or less, the shit scares us and makes us jump. Good times xD. Been through Amnesia, SH2, Dead Space. Next is Penumbra... should be interesting.