Scariest Game

Maverick

Pacman....pinky chases me in my sleep.

Although to be honest I haven't really been scared by a game in ages. Unlike when I was younger and everything terrified me.

Actually I know what scared me the most. Getting the 'Aperture Science' achievement on Portal. You know your not going to make it to the elevator with only 5 steps left before you void the chance of a gold medal, so close and yet so far.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scratches.

You cant even die in it. It does not depend on your reflexes. You hardly see anything on the screen except the gloomy walls of the old victorian house the main hero has just moved into. All you do is walk around the house and hear the main char comment on what you see. Probably the only game that at one point made me literally jump up from my chair in front of the screen and rip the headphones off my head.

There also was clock tower for snes long time ago but it mainly made you panic cuz you were almost constantly running from a pursuer. Though the overall atmospere was grim and the main char grew anxious bout the situation she got into, so she could trip at the very important moment and ruin everything.

Which is the most crazy ,terrifying ,weird , psychotic and horrifying game you ever played?

something that got you to run to the loo frequently and perhaps gave you a couple of sleepless nights!? But still compels you to play on due to its gripping storyline! :dhh:

Im a Silent hill fan , and i have to say , SILENT HILL 4 : THE ROOM (shudders) was hands down , the scariest game i ever played. Ive beaten SH : shattered memories and played many other Topsy turvy games. But SH4 was real scary , took me a while to get anywhere in it too. A true survival horror game! with an amazingly gripping story :horror: ....haha the best weapon for at-least one half of the game is a sewer pipe! not to mention the girl next door who tags along with you with a hand bag in the second half! xD

First and only real Fear: the first one.

Project origin and the outcoming Fear 3 are ridicolous first person shooter with mega robots and stupid things like that.

We do not want mega robot fights... we just want scary moments like in fear 1!

But, also Amnesia - the dark descent is a very well made game.

When I was a kid I can still remember when I tried for the first time Dino Crisis ( I was 10 more or less ) : in the very moment I was walking on a corridor and a dinosaur crashed a window and jumped over me ( there was complete silence ) I turned off the console and never played it again for years

When I was a kid I can still remember when I tried for the first time Dino Crisis ( I was 10 more or less ) : in the very moment I was walking on a corridor and a dinosaur crashed a window and jumped over me ( there was complete silence ) I turned off the console and never played it again for years