Scariest Game

Maverick

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive actually never played a game that scary I had to put the controller down, but when i played Slient hill Homecoming I sure did jump a few times when ever a werid(even retarted) looking demon/zombie comes out of nowhere and trys to kill you.

I recommend watching the Slient hill movie if you liked the game, it's very strange but i enjoyed watching it and you might.

Forgo the name of this series.. its with Japanese style characters where you need to take pictures of ghosts using a camera... it was pretty intense... love that trilogy

it's fatal frame, and i agree they are most definitely scary. I would also have to throw in Eternal Darkness for the Gamecube.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though Bioshock isn't scary... I found it to be really intense. The mood that is set for the game is spot on. The hallways are dark and you can hear talking from the enemies without having any idea where they are. The enemies jump out from behind corners... The devs did a really good job with the over all atmosphere of this game world.

The scariest game I played was the first silent hill, the reason why it was the scariest for me was the fact that that was the game that got me into horror gaming. On a side note I played resident evil 2 so hard that I acctually had a resident evil dream in 32bit.