Maverick

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fatal Frame 3 is the scariest, that what was i think,

when i played it with my friend we always scream when something jump off of nowhere,

but that is fun,,

now the one i think the scariest is Fatal Frame 4,

it scare me because i'm playing it alone!!

[-_-]

The scariest game I've ever played is the first Project Zero/Fatal Frame. It could be because I played it at a stupid age, but almost everything about the game scared me. The other ones are really scary too, but the first wins :)

I found that, even though I love them, the Silent Hill games don't really scare me. Silent Hill 4: The Room is the only one to have freaked me out somewhat, but mostly the games just disturb me.

While I love survival-horror (and just plain horror) games, I have WATCHED games scarier than the one I have played because either I don't own the system it is on or my computer won't run it. So I have to resort to Let's Plays. (Amnesia: The Dark Descent and the F.E.A.R series scared the CRAP out of me like this).

But the scariest game I have PLAYED.... I think it is a toss up between Fatal Frame 2 (my first two plays anyway, it doesn't scare me anymore) and Silent Hill (THEJUMPSCARESACH).