Scariest Game

Maverick

An “scary” game that lets you shoot fails instantly (i get game rage on and kill anything that moves or doesn’t or makes a noise or anything laying on the ground) but the 2nd quake...... i hired it and sat at the first part pooing myself then turned off my 64 and went outside haha. And Amnesia that was scary

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first silent hill gave me the creeps when i was little. Roaming around in this foggy dark city with barely any eye sight ahead of you, suddenly these monsters come out of nowhere with not much protection to use! Amensia is probably the most recent scary game i played, more so scary in clever scary with it's eerie sounded environments, pure awesome and to be played at midnight lights off volume high :P

I'm a huge horror game fan, so I've become more and more desensitized to the different things we normally see in horror games. I think the only horror game I've carried with me for a bit (in terms of how much it just freaked me out), was my first blind playthrough of Silent Hill 2. While no scary in the traditional sense, the uneasy feelings I had as the game went on (from atmosphere and spectacular storytelling) affected my whole existence for a week.