Scariest Game

Maverick

Which is the most crazy ,terrifying ,weird , psychotic and horrifying game you ever played?

something that got you to run to the loo frequently and perhaps gave you a couple of sleepless nights!? But still compels you to play on due to its gripping storyline! :dhh:

Im a Silent hill fan , and i have to say , SILENT HILL 4 : THE ROOM (shudders) was hands down , the scariest game i ever played. Ive beaten SH : shattered memories and played many other Topsy turvy games. But SH4 was real scary , took me a while to get anywhere in it too. A true survival horror game! with an amazingly gripping story :horror: ....haha the best weapon for at-least one half of the game is a sewer pipe! not to mention the girl next door who tags along with you with a hand bag in the second half! xD

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow Dead Space is really winning it here :D . I had a pretty tough time getting that game to work on my PC. Ive just played it over a friends place and its definitely one hell of a game.

By the way has anyone played Amnesia: The Dark Decent? i heard quite a bit about its frightening capabilities...

zombies and such don't tend to scare me. The scariest game I have ever played was Eternal Darkness.

Yeah, that's probably the scariest game I ever played. Though from what I'm reading about Amnesia - supposedly its got a similar concept when it comes to the "sanity" issue. Gyak. That stuff scared the living bajeebies out of me.

Any game where I creep through the dark. Except Dead Space 2. Played that in the pitch black alone most of the game. I mostly fear games where something is chasing you in said darkness. Those feelings of fear usually come from Minecraft and sometimes the game Second Sight.

Any game where I creep through the dark. Except Dead Space 2. Played that in the pitch black alone most of the game. I mostly fear games where something is chasing you in said darkness. Those feelings of fear usually come from Minecraft and sometimes the game Second Sight.

You would be scared in Fatal Frame then. Your just walking down a hallway the camera will cut and there will be a ghost just watching you. Best thing is having a surround system on while playing it, the noises of creaking floor boards and moans will sound like its coming from outside your door.

Fatal Frame is the best scary game ever. Rule of Rose is a close second, both made me look at kids as something that could be feared.

Haha i played Rule of rose , and your right .That game is pretty psyched. When i first got down to play it i had no idea what it was about , and the initial(unskippable) video got me thinking "wtf is this?" O.o...soon found out how worse it gets...

i am looking forward to playing fatal frame.