IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koby

9001p.jpg

I saw this and just had to post an announcement, lol. We have deleted around 800 members in the past throughout the history of the site though. I don't give a damn about this actual number. What I do care about is those who have become my friends and those who continue to stick around and remain active. Roughly 5,000 of these 9,000 members have less than 5 posts and roughly 900 other members haven't ever validated their email address-- so chances are the majority of the member base will be purged whenever I feel like doing some Spring Cleaning.. but I just couldn't miss the chance to yell one of the most memorable catch phrases in Anime.

IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!

Nappa : Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

Vegeta : It's ... It's ... 1006.

Nappa : Wha ... Really?

Vegeta : Yeah, Kick his ass, Nappa.

Nappa : Yay! Ow! Ow! Yeouch! I don't think that's supposed to bend that way ... AH! Now it does ... Ow!

Vegeta : Hmmm, this doesn't seem right. Oh Nappa. I had the scouter upside down. His power's over 9000!

:D

HAHAHA that's awesome, Iv'e never actually seen this anime, but I have seen this scene and that is a very nice number to mention, good one koby

WTF?!!!!!

Someone who hasn't seen Dragon Ball Z? I didn't think it was possible. It's what got everyone I know offline into Anime to begin with. XD