IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koby

WTF?!!!!!

Someone who hasn't seen Dragon Ball Z? I didn't think it was possible. It's what got everyone I know offline into Anime to begin with. XD

Q.Q No Wai! I got into Anime Because of Sailor Moon...

I always though of DBZ as two guys beating each other up/off for like, a long stretch of episodes @_@ Which didn't entertain me much honestly. (No offense if anyone caught the sexual joke.)

I always though of DBZ as two guys beating each other up/off for like, a long stretch of episodes @_@ Which didn't entertain me much honestly. (No offense if anyone caught the sexual joke.)

I got into anime when I first watched Naruto.

Sadly I regret watching Naruto. It turned out "Unlikely" for me.

I admit I saw Sailor Moon and Speed Racer long before Dragon Ball Z, but it wasn't until Dragon Ball Z that I noticed something was different from the cartoons I had been watching and it wasn't till Dragon Ball Z that I actually got into Anime and found out what it was. I never got into Sailor Moon and Speed Racer although I did watch them on occasion. Hell it wasn't till last year that I found out Speed Racer wasn't a cartoon. Sure seemed like one to me though.

I admit I saw Sailor Moon and Speed Racer long before Dragon Ball Z, but it wasn't until Dragon Ball Z that I noticed something was different from the cartoons I had been watching and it wasn't till Dragon Ball Z that I actually got into Anime and found out what it was. I never got into Sailor Moon and Speed Racer although I did watch them on occasion. Hell it wasn't till last year that I found out Speed Racer wasn't a cartoon. Sure seemed like one to me though.

Quite reasonable explanation =] We all ended up where we are today due to "something" at least. I always thought of Speed Racer as a cartoon myself you know? Lol. Then again when we're in our youth we tend to believe in anything haha.