Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

I watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader for the third time today. I love the Narnia series, but this one isn't my favorite. My favorite is Prince Caspian. Still, they did a good job with it, considering this book was rather slow from what I remember. I'm interested and excited to see what they do with the next one.

Black Death

Another movie where Sean Bean plays someone who wields a sword in a past setting and he does not disappoint. Despite being an obvious low-budget movie and the movie having a grayish-tint to it I actually rather enjoyed it over all.

Synposis: Set during the time of the first outbreak of bubonic plague in England, a young monk is tasked with learning the truth about reports of people being brought back to life in a small village.

Sucker Punch.

I don't care what any critic says, it was an amazing movie. Go and watch it.

It's a little confusing at first and it takes you a little while to fully understand what's happening but once you get there, it's really great.

Watched I Am Number Four, just amazing - cant wait for the sequel!

The last movie i saw was Skyline. It wasn't too bad, but the ending was awsome. I hope they make an other one.

Yeah, the movie was basically a prologue of what should be coming soon!