Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

Predators, this was my fourth time watching this film. I am a huge fan of the original film and enjoyed the different homages to it but some were just lame and think it was too much in some cases. My two biggest disappointments with the film were Topher Graces character, which was very very interesting and they could have done so much more with if they had let him live and escape into the jungle at the end. The second disappointment was Laurence Fishburne, while he played the character well, he really needed to lose some weight and look like someone that had been hiding for a long time from the Predators.

The film was still very entertaining with and good cast and I liked the inclusion of a different Predator and thought the Predator vs. Yakuza was a good scene.

Predators, this was my fourth time watching this film. I am a huge fan of the original film and enjoyed the different homages to it but some were just lame and think it was too much in some cases. My two biggest disappointments with the film were Topher Graces character, which was very very interesting and they could have done so much more with if they had let him live and escape into the jungle at the end. The second disappointment was Laurence Fishburne, while he played the character well, he really needed to lose some weight and look like someone that had been hiding for a long time from the Predators.

The film was still very entertaining with and good cast and I liked the inclusion of a different Predator and thought the Predator vs. Yakuza was a good scene.

I think greatly of the new version. I also think Fishbeurne's part was great, didnt really pay attention to his weight, his twisted mind was enough of a proof to me that he had been hiding from Preds all that time. Maybe because i hadnt read anything about the movie before watching, i didnt even know L.Fisburne was to appear in it. The film left a very positive impression in general.