Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

A last movie I have seen is X-men: First Class. I saw it yesterday. This movie is awesome like the rest of the X-men Film's.

I'll give it 10/10 since I love X-men and a fan of it. Escapically the film's series. It's like another origins of Wolverine's Origins movie.

X-Men: First Class, wow, really enjoyed this film, it had a really good cast, especially with Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw. Loved how they dealt with Magneto's back story and I absolutely loved:

Hugh Jackman's cameo as Wolverine, I would have to say that this 30 second cameo was probably the best portayal of Wolverine by Jackman than in all three of the other X-Men flicks he did.

Lol, i watched it yesterday too. Nice movie although im not sure what actually happend. Did he go back in the past to die?

Yes, Frank the Bunny guides him in the Tangent universe to create certain events to bring him to the point where he can take the jet engine back to the Primary universe so it can kill him, saving the world.

Friday the 13th: Part VIII - Jason Goes to Manhattan

Meh most of these movies are just average. I bet if they didn't have tits in them this series would have died and never become such a classic. I find most of the killings really boring and extremely cheesy (lots of the special fx's are so fake looking too).