Current Anime Series You're Watching and your thoughts on it?

Koby

I'm into supernatural/horror genre for now so I'm watching or planning to watch the following.

Another - Its like you're watching a 12 episode Final Destination movie mixed with some Japanese curse horror theme (currently watching)

SwordArt Online - Virtual reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game gone bad.(planning to watch)

High School of the Dead season 2. I hope theres less fan service and more plot and character development this time(upcoming)

High School of the Dead season 2. I hope theres less fan service and more plot and character development this time(upcoming)

:look_down: In your dreams

At the moment watching "Hell Girl" second season. Four episodes in three days. Kinda boring. Well, I didn't skipped it yet, though during these four episodes there were some doubts that I will continue, but... still watching. Will do that and this evening. What can I say? First season was better. Maybe because of English dub. As now I'm forced to watch subed version of it. So it sounds strange, but whatever. Other minus is that there is no real story, just random events during each new episode. And what's with emotions. As I recall in first season Enma and her underlings were quite emotionless, but now they are portrayed more with... human like behavior or so. It just seems not right. Either way as I continue watch this show maybe it will get better. Who knows...

Finally, good news: "Moyashimon Returns". My current enjoyment. It was so long since I saw something so good. Well, not very good, but good. I was kinda scared by sudden change of animation, but as it turns out I like the way it looks. Really, the only thing that changed was animation (not that it turned into bad side; it was good in first season, it is good now). Everything else (characters, story) satisfies me. Waiting with joy to this evening.

EDIT v1: Continuing watching "Moyashimon Returns". Three more episodes yesterday. Well, my anticipations were correct: really good show. No minuses. Well, maybe one: too short. 11 episodes definitely will be not enough.

Edited by dudefromLT

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica is what I'm currently watching. Enjoying it a lot. Uncensored fan service is nice. Story is eh. Only thing, I feel as though I missed a season from when I started watching. Gonna have to read up on it after I finish just to make sure I didn't actually miss a season.

Finished Hagure, onto Parnoia Agent. Let me tell you, it's intense and kinda confusing for me so far. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Edited by atreyuavenged

My current enjoyment: "Hyouka". Low paste stuff, but trully magnificent. Watched five episodes untill now and I must say that I like this show very much. Everything in it is perfect: animation, story, characters. Well, I can't say much as I really don't have anything bad to say about this show. Well, mauybe... No, there is nothing bad about it. 10/10 from me at this point. I just hope that it will continue to be good and in later episodes.