The Game

The Joker

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@iki yeah, been busy so ain't had time to post the next chapter. still, here we go!

Thegamebanner.png

The Game – chapter 5 – death comes for you...

As Talena went to open the door, she suddenly found it swinging in her direction, hitting her square in the face. She fell back onto Kro, from a mix of both the force, and surprise. She raised her hands to her nose as blood trickled down to her. “dat burt! Dwabs teh dib ibea!” She yelled, looking up to see just who had opened the door in her face. Standing in front of her was a young girl, who couldn’t have been older than 18, wearing a old western maids uniform. Everyone starred at this girl for a few seconds, silence filling the room. Talena suddenly jumped up, screaming.

“Don’t pinch my ass!” She yelled, kicking Kro in the stomach. “You landed on me like that! It’s not like I did that on purpose!” Kro lied. Clare groaned, “Great... an over excitable chick, a school girl, a maid and a pervert... how do I get myself into these situations?” she wondered. Wake placed his hand on Talena. “Let me do something about the bleeding.” He said kindly. “Why should I trust you?” Talena asked. Wake placed his hand in his pocket and took out a card “I’m a med student, I think I can handle a possible broken nose.” He said grinning. “Fibe” Talena nodded, placing her hand on her nose again.

As Talena sat down on one of the chairs, Vesh stood up, keeping his gaze on the woman who’d just entered the room. “So... why did you bring us all here?” he asked, getting straight to the point. As the first person they’d all seen enter the room, he knew she likely knew of the reason of why, and more importantly, how they’d all been brought together.

“I think your mistaken, I didn’t bring you all here... no-one did. You all came yourselves.” She replied, no emotion appearing on her young face. “Wait... what!?” Shady yelled. “I think we’d all know if we came here ourselves, now stop lying!” The maid shook her head. “I’m not lying... You all came here yourselves.” She replied, her voice calm. Everyone was silent, apart from Talena complaining about her nose still. The maid sighed. “I see your all confused. Very well, I’ll explain all that I know, but over a drink, I think you all need one...” she muttered. Kro stood up quickly. “I’ll help!” he yelled, grabbing the maids hand and disappearing out of the room with her. As the door shut, it locked. The room was filled with silence once again

Oblivia sighed. She didn’t remember herself coming to this place, but then she had been drinking the night before, so it was possible. There were definite gaps in her memory of the previous nights events. Taking a seat on one of the old chairs, she glanced around at everyone. Seemed to be a real mix of different characters, and she knew that would be a bad sign if something happened. “Well... guess we might as well all introduce ourselves while we’re waiting... not like we’ve got much else to do” she thought aloud. Claire nodded. “Right, I’ll go first”

----Meanwhile----

Kro couldn’t believe his luck. He was, alone, with an attractive woman in a maids outfit. Clearly, today was his lucky day. “So... miss um...” He began, before realising she hadn’t mentioned her name. “Lauren” She replied simply, as the two stood in the hallway. “If you want to help, follow me” she said simply. Kro nodded so fast he almost gave himself whiplash, and promptly followed her.

---back inside---

It had been about 10 minutes since Kro and the maid had left, and they had not returned. Clarie was pacing around the room, fed up and confused. There didn’t appear to be any obvious between the people gathered, nor any idea of how they ended up in this room... or even where this room was. Apart from Oblivia and Shazi being part of the same College, no-one had even seen each other in passing. Nothing made sense.

A scream broke Clare’s train of thought, followed by a crash. Everyone jumped, and faced the door. “What in the...” Claire thought, as she and Vesh ran to the door. “Wait... its locked, remember!” Shaddy called out. But Vesh had already pulled down on the handle, and the door swung open. Claire looked around the hallway, and saw a body lying against the wall, blood covering the surrounding floor. “Damn... its that pervert...” Claire muttered, recognising the clothes. She glanced at Vesh, whose eyes were wide open, and fixed on the ceiling. “How in the...” He began. Clare looked up. There, hanging from the ceiling by her intestines, was the maid.