Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Bleach to me is way to inconsistent withing the realms of its own universe. Spoilers** First off before ichigo achieved bankai byakuya was nagging on how it took hundreds of years to attain a bankai and all that shit. then in 3 days ichigo does it and just barely beats byakuya. Then later on when he gets his mask he and the vizards should be way out of the league of the captains. But no that doesnt happen the captains fight on par with the arcanas. I mean wtf wheres the balance.

I'm a character person. I have to like the characters to like what I'm watching. Sometimes the plot can even be pretty much bland and I'll keep with it for the characters' sakes in hope that there will one day bea plot again. Such is the case with Bleach. Not that I hate the fillers, I just don't like it interrupting the Aizen plot. That's the plot i started with and that's the plot I want to finish, darn it! lol The episodes dragging can be a bit much too at times, but yes... To answer the question,it's the action and the characters.

Anybody seen the bleach 4 movie

Did and enjoyed it. Especially the opening animation.

• Koby unlocked this topic