Bleach

Guest Morpheus

it started with episode 1 first , so after watching the first , u want second then third then fourth . this goes all the way to 300++episode .

Well there is alot of fillers in the show and i just dont like them my self. but i still like the show i only watch dub of it now because it gets boring setting down for hours 2 watch it now i prefers shows like code geass

Meh, I could care less, since I've stopped giving much attention to it nowadays. Bleach was one of the animes that gave me a start and I was really impressed by it up till some moment, but it has started to suck since the end of Rukia arc, in my opinion. But I still watched it till episode 180 or so, and then out of boredom, finally dropped it for good. I think Kubo should really start to get out of his ass and finally complete the damn thing. A lot of good elements of Bleach have dropped; animation being one of them. Maybe I'll check out the manga in future for the hell of it, if it ever ends.

By the way, shouldn't this topic be in the Bleach are?

i remember an interview some ppl did with titty kubo in which he said that thered be two more arcs (one 6-8month, one 2-3years) and him saying that one will be about isshin or w/e his name is

This is incorrect.

Tite Kubo's exact words are... as long as people are reading/watching I will not end this show. I have plans for this to last well into the next decade and do not have any end in sight.

He acknowledges it's his cash cow and will not end such a thing.

Wow... Bleach was fairly good at first, but now it is repetitive. And I can see more large filler acts coming up. I doubt that it will last for another decade since only dedicated fans will watch and purchase the new episodes

Thing is.. the shows got more 'dedicated' fans than most shows even get viewers for.

• Koby unlocked this topic