Bleach

Guest Morpheus

I usually don't complain much about filler episodes, but I find the bleach ones (as much as I love the show) to be extremely bad. They are so often it feels like too. The bounto was the by far the worst I feel partially due to its length and when it happens in the main story.

I usually don't complain much about filler episodes, but I find the bleach ones (as much as I love the show) to be extremely bad. They are so often it feels like too. The bounto was the by far the worst I feel partially due to its length and when it happens in the main story.

I don't get how so many people say this. It was one of the shorter filler arcs, and much better placed. It was in-between two arcs rather than stuck in the middle of one arc like all the rest that butted into the canon story. Not only that, but the Bount arc was the only one actually worth watching. Heck it was better than pretty much the last one hundred episodes.

I don't get how so many people say this. It was one of the shorter filler arcs, and much better placed. It was in-between two arcs rather than stuck in the middle of one arc like all the rest that butted into the canon story. Not only that, but the Bount arc was the only one actually worth watching. Heck it was better than pretty much the last one hundred episodes.

Valid points I suppose. I just felt that a lot of the episodes were very slow and yes it was not in the middle of an arc, but it happened at what I felt was such a pivotal point in the show and after a huge high. To that degree I felt entirely deflated by it. I also felt like it didn't add much of anything (though I suppose that is why they are called fillers) You are right though, in retrospect the ones in the middle of arcs are way worse!!!

• Koby unlocked this topic