Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Read the manga just because the anime / fillers were anoyin the hell out of me .. So i gave up . I might start watchin again when Ichigo gets his power back .. Oh woops.. **SPOILER ** =]

It's not really a spoiler. Just about anyone could predict that was going to happen eventually.

The characters are excellent. I used to love this show, now the fights just drag out for 10 episodes and they have to always explain what they are about to do. The earlier episodes where great though. Now it feels like watching dragonball. I can only watch this show now when the whole season is over, then I can watch them all at the same time and fast forward through a bunch of useless parts.

of course in the American live action Ichigo will be a student that get picked on till he gets his powers, he will be kind of a weakling at first and most of the actors will be white with a few token asians. There will be some retarded bullies that he ends up beating up when he gets his powers and of course anyone involved in sports will be stupid and a bully.

• 2 weeks later...

I found the show by accident while ichigo and grimjow were fighting, after that I got sucked in. Can't really tell you what the draw of it was, but I can't stop watching it. I'm on my second time around watching the english dubbed stuff. I had to find out what happened with Aizen in the english subbed, now that's over what gotta wonder what's next.

Anybody seen the bleach 4 movie

• Koby unlocked this topic