Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Me being new to anime, bleach was one of the first shows I started to watch. Compared to the ordinary shows I had watched before, it was pretty cool.I do see where it gets redundant in many places, but it is still a good show.What I like the most about it is its not like magic I like the way they have powers, that is what draws me in.

Man I started this thread a little over a year ago. I kinda forgot I started it. Glad to see that the 3rd movie is now released in its dubbed form. Just came out a couple of days ago. I am now going to go watch it.

Yeah I can't wait to watch it, we've been waiting for quite some time for it, from the changes of the date over and over again but know it's finally here. If mine wasn't arriving nearly by Christmas time oh well guess I'll just wait for someone to encode it then pick it up cause there is no way I'm waiting four weeks for that Blu-ray disk to arrive.

Yeah I can't wait to watch it, we've been waiting for quite some time for it, from the changes of the date over and over again but know it's finally here. If mine wasn't arriving nearly by Christmas time oh well guess I'll just wait for someone to encode it then pick it up cause there is no way I'm waiting four weeks for that Blu-ray disk to arrive.

LOL I know what you mean, I have been wanting to see it too.

I never liked it at first, I found it boring throughout the first 40 episodes but I stuck with it. The Fake Karakura Town and the end of the Espada arc blew me away though, I was hooked.

I also take long breaks when the shows airing and when another arc is finished I sit down one weekend and watch everything I missed (no fillers though).

The characters are the best part to me, the story is fine, the fights are cool, there were times during the Karakura town battles that I honestly gasped thinking someone was going to die (Bodies were dropping left and right)

• Koby unlocked this topic