Bleach

Guest Morpheus

I was also thinking it may be something like blood magic from dragon age. Where he can use blood to augment his abilities, be it his blood, his enimies, or friends. That would surely not be helpful to others.

Just a theory to kick around...

Ye i think so 2...........there must be more 2 him than meets the eye hmmm......

Second lowest? Whats the lowest then?
Gantz. It takes 10 minutes to read a volume at my normal reading speed. It has no exposition and the dialogue is dull & scarce. The action scenes take up too much of the page, because the mangaka likes to show off his Photoshop skills. And yes at 10 minutes that means mostly anyone can cover what the anime covers in 80 minutes.

Bleach was the best, but now i think its only second rate. The filler ruined it.

The canon wasn't any better than most of the filler. In fact.. the Bount arc (which the entire first half was stolen without any edit directly from Yuyu Hakusho) was epic compared to pretty much the next 100 episodes that came after it aside from a couple fights (Kenpachi vs. Noitoria, and Grimmjow vs Ichigo).

Bleach is not boring. I think it is the best anime serial ever.

But like every serial, there is going to be a certain amount of repetition over time. This is the nature of the beast.

Think about the soap operas that last decades. Think about NCIS or SUV. Every single show has the same elements. SUV has been going on for more than a decade. There is a small and gradual amount of character development over the years. But there are the same murders, show after show, with mild variation.

The core of Bleach are the fights. If you don't like fights, then of course you will get bored. But if you like fights, then you won't get bored.

The whole story thing is about how Ichigo and his friends grow up over time. And this has been progressing. Every interesting character is getting stronger, older, more educated, wiser, etc.

The key for Tito Kubo is how to come up with newer, stronger, more interesting villains since the primary characters have grown so much.

Side note: It would be interesting to see the head captain's arm be restored by Orihime. She is the only character than can do this.

Bleach is not boring. I think it is the best anime serial ever.

Watch more ANIME.

The core of Bleach are the fights. If you don't like fights, then of course you will get bored. But if you like fights, then you won't get bored.

I love fights, but Bleach fights have gotten extremely boring.

The whole story thing is about how Ichigo and his friends grow up over time. And this has been progressing. Every interesting character is getting stronger, older, more educated, wiser, etc.

Except no no has actually had any character development really since the first 63 episodes. No one has grown up over time, no one has gotten wiser. They keep making the same old stupid mistakes.

The key for Tito Kubo is how to come up with newer, stronger, more interesting villains since the primary characters have grown so much.

More interesting maybe, stronger no. The last villain ended up being an immortal god-like figure that no one could fight until Ichigo pulled some gay ass deux-ex-machina shit of sealing off his reaitsu and fighting (when reaistu before now has been the sole source of power.. It just doesn't make any sense at all.. and like every thing else it's left unexplained as just another hole in this plot hole filled mess.

• Koby unlocked this topic