Bleach

Guest Morpheus

I got introduced to Bleach by a good friend of mine, he told me what it was about and i thought i sounded good. From the first episode I saw i couldn't turn away and kept looking at more and more. I just love it and can't stop watching it. so in my opinion it's good and worth watching it. ^^

nooo...................

what aa worst discussion...............

bleach is not boring series .......

every next episode is become full of excitement and new adventure.......

i luv bleach...............

hmm, so your argument is that it is not a boring series because "every episode is become full of excitement and adventure because YOU love bleach"

i highly doubt that's a valid argument since a person has to be completely brain dead to even sit through the Zabpaktou Arc full of talking swords.

I've been roaming around the Bleach forums for many months now and i have failed to get a SINGLE valid reason why Bleach is good other than "I like it."

Don't get me wrong, i used to be a RABID Bleach fan, at least until they started to make the series without a story. Ever since the Soul Society Arc, the writer has been milking this cow for every drop of milk she's worth and people seem to take it all in.

So now after waiting for months and months, I'm just finally going to come out and say it - "WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS SHOW THAT MAKES PEOPLE WANT TO WATCH IT DESPITE IT'S CLEAR AND SHEER STUPIDITY?"

Any takers? And please - no trolls.

Ahh... the bleach forum, where iki takes the place of every single one piece hater, just in Bleach form lol.

At one stage I used to really believe that One Piece is shitty and and Bleach is really one of the better shows. But after reading the manga past the Arlong park arc I really started loving One Piece, IT WAS SO EPIC. I realized that some manga with good ending really turn out shitty, such an example is Bleach, and some manga with a shitty starting really turn epic later on and such an example is clearly One Piece. Though there are some characters from Bleach which I'll never forget such as Ichimaru Gin and Byakuya Kuchiki. Byakuya remains one of the reason why I'm still reading Bleach, though he just disappeared after the Aizen arc ended.

I think I started watching Bleach like a month ago on adult swim in June, and I've bean wondering why arent the main characters of the show even on there, so far its been about a guy and an angry little blond girl. are these the fillers or what?

but i have been enjoying the show, fillers? I think it's pretty good, but its probboly just because I really didn't have any expectations for the show in the first place, so that helped.

I think I started watching Bleach like a month ago on adult swim in June, and I've bean wondering why arent the main characters of the show even on there, so far its been about a guy and an angry little blond girl. are these the fillers or what?

but i have been enjoying the show, fillers? I think it's pretty good, but its probboly just because I really didn't have any expectations for the show in the first place, so that helped.

First of all Stop watching it on Adult Swim , U can easily download HD quality episodes from the forum ; Secondly , which Angry Little Blond Girl Are U Talking About ,try to remember and post the name next time ? ; Thirdly , if u are planning to continue watching Bleach then u should stop watching the fillers. Yeah, U WERE ACTUALLY WATCHING SOME DUMB FILLERS , STOP IT FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

First of all Stop watching it on Adult Swim , U can easily download HD quality episodes from the forum ; Secondly , which Angry Little Blond Girl Are U Talking About ,try to remember and post the name next time ? ; Thirdly , if u are planning to continue watching Bleach then u should stop watching the fillers. Yeah, U WERE ACTUALLY WATCHING SOME DUMB FILLERS , STOP IT FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

What difference does it make if he watched it on TV or his computer? It's not like the dubs get posted here in advance unless you mean for him to watch the subs, which I would agree with since he'd be able to get it the hell over with when

Aizen is finally beaten

And he means the blonde girl from that New Captain Arc, the one who's from royalty or whatever.

And he can't stop watching the fillers if he's watching on TV since more than about 45% of it is now classified as "filler". If you want proof, check the statistics - http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=15185

Every episode after I made that list has been filler so the percentage has only gone up.

What difference does it make if he watched it on TV or his computer? It's not like the dubs get posted here in advance unless you mean for him to watch the subs, which I would agree with since he'd be able to get it the hell over with when

Aizen is finally beaten

And he means the blonde girl from that New Captain Arc, the one who's from royalty or whatever.

And he can't stop watching the fillers if he's watching on TV since more than about 45% of it is now classified as "filler". If you want proof, check the statistics - http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=15185

Every episode after I made that list has been filler so the percentage has only gone up.

Yeah, if He's watching on the T.V sure in hell He can't stop watching the fillers and that is one of the few reasons he should start watching Bleach on his computer ( it doesn't matter if the dubs get posted early) unless someone enjoys those sluggish and pointless trash a.k.a FILLERS ( Bleach's Fillers That is).

As for the Stats ; Anyone with a sane mind , following Bleach will definitely notice that Bleach is 50% fillers(approx) and for that no-one needs any statistics as a proof .

Yes its the first series of Bleach is now completed and they will be soon going into the Second series.

btw I hate all of the fillers in Bleach especially the Bounts series. Putting in meaning less script that they try to make it important to the actual series.

Yes its the first series of Bleach is now completed and they will be soon going into the Second series.

btw I hate all of the fillers in Bleach especially the Bounts series. Putting in meaning less script that they try to make it important to the actual series.

Wait so do you mean that they are going to make a Bleach "Shippuuden"?

this is false info. Bleach isn't divided into different series =P

• Koby unlocked this topic