Sign in to follow this  
Nelson

The first anime you watch

The first anime I really remember watching was the movies SyFy (back when it was Sci-Fi Channel) would show on Saturday mornings. There was also a "Japanimation" block that a local channel showed on Saturday nights. That's how I first saw stuff like Akira, Roujin-Z, Wicked City, Demon City Shinjuku, Robot Carnival, and Iria: The Zeiram Animation.

My first anime was Rurouni Kenshin OVA : Trust & Betrayal, really liked it and since then I've watched more anime series & movies like "Sword of the Stranger".

The first anime I watched was Rurouni  Kenshin (didn't know it was an anime at the time though).

The first anime I did watch with the intent of watching anime was Bleach

This will show my age. Mach GoGoGo (Speed Racer), then was Macross (Robotech)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this