Site status update Feb 18 2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Nelson

The first anime you watch

The first anime I really remember watching was the movies SyFy (back when it was Sci-Fi Channel) would show on Saturday mornings. There was also a "Japanimation" block that a local channel showed on Saturday nights. That's how I first saw stuff like Akira, Roujin-Z, Wicked City, Demon City Shinjuku, Robot Carnival, and Iria: The Zeiram Animation.

On 10/3/2018 at 9:12 PM, Nelson said:

Hello guys ;)

What is the first anime you watch ? For me, is Phineas and Ferb, I love their songs as much too. :P

I'd love to say Trigun but it was Sailor Moon. Trigun is what made me love Anime

Gotta be Pokemon of course I didn't know that it was anime back then. As for the first, I know this is anime type memory I had, it was probably snippets of Inuyasha that used to air back on Adult Swim since I never really had an interest in DBZ. I always found ED2 really enchanting even back then. As for the first series to get me into anime proper, that was FMA:B and that didn't happen until high school.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Saf
      I think it was for a song from the 90's, and while I don't think I've listened to the song itself, the video involves a woman covered in a white veil as she walks towards the camera while singing, and she's walking through a bright hallway.

That might be a little vague, and that description is probably not very accurate, especially since I remember stumbling on to the video by accident on YouTube, but I recall that the aspect ratio was definitely 4:3, which should tell you how old the video is. And it was definitely on one of those VEVO channels.

Thanks for any help I can get!
    • By ReQTeCH
      i've never watched a single episode of anime, or atleast, not that i know of. the amount of shows seems a bit overwhelming. if someone could send me a couple of good ones to start watching that would be perfect.
    • By Timber
      just got recommendation from friends~
    • By darklegato
      Hello Everyone.

After a long time not watching anime (around 7 years), i decided to give it a shot again to catch all the great series that i missed.

FMA, is one of the last series that i watched. I decided to rewatch again, and low and behold the release that i had looked very bad in my tv.
      I hope this forum helps me find some great releases.

My favorite anime is i guess Trigun.
    • By AliTheBoss
      Hello, guys! Just a new anime lover signing up here today  Nice to meet you all, I have found this wonderful website while I was downloading some anime on Nyaa site. My favourite anime is Death Note and Attack On Titan. I hope that I'll enjoy s. I found this site yahoo Answers.  I hope that I'll enjoy surfing here and I'll find good friends to recommend anime for each other and have fun.

Thanks for reading my first post ^^!