Can anyone help me identify this one music video?

Saf

I think it was for a song from the 90's, and while I don't think I've listened to the song itself, the video involves a woman covered in a white veil as she walks towards the camera while singing, and she's walking through a bright hallway.

That might be a little vague, and that description is probably not very accurate, especially since I remember stumbling on to the video by accident on YouTube, but I recall that the aspect ratio was definitely 4:3, which should tell you how old the video is. And it was definitely on one of those VEVO channels.

Thanks for any help I can get!

Okay, that probably doesn't narrow things down, but I wasn't exactly sure when it came out, so in case no such video came out in the 90's. I'm pretty sure it was some type of ballad, though.

@SaurusX That Shawn Colvin song's not bad btw! When I first listened to it, I didn't think it was very interesting, but then I heard the chorus, and I actually kind of like it!

Not much to go on here...it would really help if you could remember the style/genre of music.  I thought of "Shania Twain - From This Moment On" based on your description of the video.  I'm probably way off, but she is walking down a bright hallway, draped in white, and singing at the camera from roughly that time period (90's) and in 4:3 aspect ratio.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, MoonKnight said:

Not much to go on here...it would really help if you could remember the style/genre of music.  I thought of "Shania Twain - From This Moment On" based on your description of the video.  I'm probably way off, but she is walking down a bright hallway, draped in white, and singing at the camera from roughly that time period (90's) and in 4:3 aspect ratio.

Holy shit! That's it. That's the video I was talking about. Didn't know it was Shania Twain. Thought it was some European act.

@MoonKnight Thanks!

Edited by Saf