Browsing this forum from my phone (full or mobile sites), using any of the Android web browsers available to me, is an absolutely terrible experience. I would hope that by adding Tapatalk support, the current situation, would become substantially less worse. Kametsu is listed on Tapatalk, but that might be due to the old forums having support. Tapatalk is also going gratis. There will be no “Pro” version anymore, just the one that doesn't cost any money.

If you would be so kind as to look into the possibility of the forum once again having support, it would be appreciated.

Here are relevant links:

The tapatalk plugin page of IPB's community website:

http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/5821-tapatalk-forum-application-plugin-for-ipboard-34/

Tapatalk's general installation instructions for the forums:

http://tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php?plugin=ipb

Bye.

It's true; which the switch to IPB, I never went and reinstalled Tapatalk. Though that was partially because I never used it and partially because at the time I believed the new mobile suite would be sufficient. I've since realized; especially since I began using my phone more for internet, that the mobile shit of IPB still sucks balls and is missing a lot of the things the full version features so I find myself using Brave on it and zooming in and out a lot to do shit.

Does TapaTalk allow the features that our mobile suite doesn't? Is there any benefit to having both it and the default IPB mobile?

Have you read any of the changes to the IPB mobile suite for IPBv4? And if so, does it seem to fix any of the issues we currently have with it?

I don't use it, but if I used many different forums then Tapatalk is invaluable. IIRC it does have features our current version doesn't like view last post and all that. BTW, I love android. I wouldn't use iOS again if I ever have the choice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...