Breathless' GFX Store

Breathless

Welcome to Breathless' GFX Store!

If you would like to see some of my samples feel free to check out my Showcase!
(./Note: I have recently moved my showcase branch! If you would like to see my older samples, you can see it here at my Old Showcase!)

That being said, Breathless' GFX Store is now open!

MOST RECENT:

7nus.png

./Note: Using my most recent work here. I'll replace it with most recent requested GFX upon completion!

FAQs

FAQs

You just post in the thread!

Can I request one of your pre-made GFX?!

If you would like to use one of my works from my current showcase, just let me know which one and I'll apply your name to it!

What about one from your old showcase?!

Unfortunately, I've lost all my files from my old showcase, so I'll be unable to edit those. (I can try but It wouldn't look very good!)

Can I request an original GFX from you?!

Of course you can, just post away!

Do I need anything in order to request?!

No! You don't! That being said, I'm not sure what kind of GFX you would want either. I think it would be best for you to post at least what character/anime/game you want the GFX to involve!

What about if I want specific things in my requested GFX?!

That's awesome! Just let me know what you would like in your GFX with your request post, and I'll do my best to adhere to it!

Is there a certain template that I need to use?!

Well, you don't need to use it. But it's easy to fill out, and it would help. There's a template in the bottommost spoiler tag!

After making a request, how long until the GFX will be complete?!

Good question! Breathless' GFX Store, is a non-profit store that runs off of fun, not money! The speed of which I can complete the GFX strongly depends on how busy my real life is. It could vary from a few days to some weeks!

./Notes:

./Notes:

I'm not the best at doing renders! I can do them, but they won't turn out top quality! If possible, post a chosen render, or I can choose one at my own discretion. (Maybe we could request a render from another GFX shop.)

This thread was my 500th post! It's a milestone for me on my forum journey! When I hit other milestones, I may hold special events!

I can only do what I'm capable of, no more than that.

Template

Template

GFX Type: <Avatar, GIF, Signature, Banner,  Wallpaper>

Size: <Dimensions of GFX>

Text: <What text you would like>

Render/Stock: <Your chosen Render / Stock> - If there's none, I will choose one at my own discretion.

Misc: <Anything I've missed out, or things you want me to include / exclude>

• Like 2

I would like to be your official first customer xD lol

GFX Type:  Signature

Size: Which ever suits the signatures proportions correctly

Text: Moodkiller (any font and any size less than 14pt)

Render/Stock: Okabe and Kurisu (steins;gate)

Misc: A small rounded border

Hope this wouldnt be too much trouble, let me know if there is anything else you want to know :)

Well, I haven't changed my avatar in awhile. Guess this is a good chance.

GFX Type: Avatar and sig set

Size: 150 by 150 for the avatar and somewhere around 500 by 200 for the signature

Text: lemmingllama

Render/Stock:   Rune Balot  (If you find any other renders you like, feel free to pm me. I know this one would be hard to work with and I wasn't completely satisfied with its look)

Misc: Feel free to do whatever you want with this. I'm sure I will love the results

*./rest omitted

No worries! Your order has successfully gone through. Thank you for your patronage at Breathless' GFX Store! :3

(I'm getting way too into this whole 'store' thing)

*./rest omitted

No problem, I'll work on it soon as I can. Thanks for the faith, ahah!

Thanks to both of you for showing interest here! I'll try complete the requests as soon as possible!

*./rest omitted

No worries! Your order has successfully gone through. Thank you for your patronage at Breathless' GFX Store! :3

(I'm getting way too into this whole 'store' thing)

*./rest omitted

No problem, I'll work on it soon as I can. Thanks for the faith, ahah!

Thanks to both of you for showing interest here! I'll try complete the requests as soon as possible!

HAHA I love it!! lol one cannot rush perfection, so take as long as you need too :). Thank you for setting up this store... I hope business is good for 2014 and years to come after that! :D

It might be nice to have a new wallpaper. ^^

GFX Type: Wallpaper

Size: 1440 x 900

Text: [Top]: The day before yesterday, I saw a rabbit
[bottom 1st line] Yesterday, a deer.
[bottom 2nd line] And today, you.

Render/Stock: I'd like to have Kotomi Ichinose of Clannad be the main frame of the wallpaper, but I'll leave it up to you on what might be best!

Misc: There might be a lot of Kotomi wallpapers out there, but I don't want any of them because they're either hard to see or aren't very good, so I'm placing my hopes in you (I have seen your showcase, I think you can do it!)! I would prefer a background that generally goes with Kotomi's hair color (probably blue or purple), but don't make it so you can't really see her or the text.

I know I'm being slightly picky on the requirements when you're so busy, so if you don't want to do mine, that's fine. I just want a new wallpaper for my desktop, but I'll be fine with my current one if you can't do anything.