Final Fantasy VII Remake

BanBlade

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i'd love to see a remake..god remember when they showed us the tech demo of what it could look like demonstrating ps3 graphics. why would they tease us llike that. i think sony underestimates how much they could gain by remaking FFVII. they need to get off their arses and get to making that game already.

i would LOVE a remake, to see all the characters and awesomeness! but if i recall, Red xii's fur was actually really hard (not to mention expensive) to animate. which was why he was given a small role in advent children and DoC. as much as i'd love a remake, and would pre order the special edition and EVERYTHING that comes with it, there's a possibility that square could screw it up, and i don't want that. i'm content to play the ff7 they ported into the playstation store

I think a remake would be great! only if they add both Zachs and Clouds stories into the one though. like with AC (assassinations creed) you start off as Zach do a quick go though the last part when he dies then get into cloud... have the occasional flash back as cloud following Zach around and such, that would be fun.

I think a remake would be great! only if they add both Zachs and Clouds stories into the one though. like with AC (assassinations creed) you start off as Zach do a quick go though the last part when he dies then get into cloud... have the occasional flash back as cloud following Zach around and such, that would be fun.

That's a really good idea mae ^_^. It would make a nice addition to the game. A FF7 remake would be awesome.

Forget just 7. If they re-released every PS1 Final Fantasy I would go out and buy a PS3 right now. 7 was my least favorite but the chance to play 7, 8, and 9 with updated graphics would be too good to pass up. Btw my favorites in order would be 8, 9 , 7. So if they released the chronologically I wouldn't have a problem with that.

• 3 weeks later...

If they did remake it, it would be a very big sucess. I'm sure most old and many new fans would buy it. Especially since they made that tech demo for it. The quality would be gorgeous of course and if they added more plot points to the story, maybe involving Zack, they could make a very enjoyable game. So yes, I think they should make a remake of 7.