Final Fantasy VII Remake

BanBlade

What I mean by my origional comment was, you start playing in the past as Zack, then after a little bit of time as zack you switch to Cloud... and keep switching back and forth sort of thing... something like a past memory or such... you are playing as Zach, but he looks liek could... if you understand what I mean...

you technically do that tho when cloud has his flashbacks to what he thinks are his momeries. dont think they should (if they ever do remake this) put more of zach into the FFVII just becase it messes with what is allready an amazing game! and anyways zach allready got his story told through crisis core for the psp lol as i said before dont fix something that aint broke all it needs is a graphical update.

:byebye:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you technically do that tho when cloud has his flashbacks to what he thinks are his momeries. dont think they should (if they ever do remake this) put more of zach into the FFVII just becase it messes with what is allready an amazing game! and anyways zach allready got his story told through crisis core for the psp lol as i said before dont fix something that aint broke all it needs is a graphical update.

I think that "AERITH DIES" is the most over-rated spoiler that exists. Just about everyone I know knows that in a certain games, there's a certain girl named "Aerith" who dies a very emotional and tragic death.

Similarly, this remake would me targeted more towards the fans of FF-VII. I mean, this is Final Fantasy. you can only play most of them ONCE.

I don't think I can play this game pretending to gasp at the certain events that I already know are gonna happen.

What you're basically saying is that they should make it into a FF-XIII type CGI movie in which you just keep pressing X and Cloud does exactly what he did in the PSone version except that he looks "cooler". What the hell is the point of a game like that? Just make a damn prequel to Advent Children in that case!

Similarly, this remake would me targeted more towards the fans of FF-VII. I mean, this is Final Fantasy. you can only play most of them ONCE.

Maybe that's one reason why they aren't doing it then...

Personally, I've played it though 3 times. I'm sure others have done it more. The only thing that would make me think about playing it again (despite how much I love it) would be a major graphical update. If they messed with it much at all it would more likely turn me off, and I think alot of fans might agree with that.

Maybe that's one reason why they aren't doing it then...

Personally, I've played it though 3 times. I'm sure others have done it more. The only thing that would make me think about playing it again (despite how much I love it) would be a major graphical update. If they messed with it much at all it would more likely turn me off, and I think alot of fans might agree with that.

I highly agree with this mate, any changes = complete turn off, its a classic game you cant change a classic!

• 2 weeks later...
I think that "AERITH DIES" is the most over-rated spoiler that exists. Just about everyone I know knows that in a certain games, there's a certain girl named "Aerith" who dies a very emotional and tragic death.

I don't think I can play this game pretending to gasp at the certain events that I already know are gonna happen.

What you're basically saying is that they should make it into a FF-XIII type CGI movie in which you just keep pressing X and Cloud does exactly what he did in the PSone version except that he looks "cooler". What the hell is the point of a game like that? Just make a damn prequel to Advent Children in that case!

I was lucky enough to play FF 7 without knowing about aeriths death.

Of couse, that meant that I made her my main healer... Damn.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even though I'm a huge fan of the original, I probably won't end up getting the remake if they do indeed make it. Main reasons being that I don't have a PS3 (which is what I'd assume they'd release it on) and that I don't think that Cloud's current voice actor could pull off the game Cloud. It's just, he's so dark and brooding in the movies, but he get's a lot more happy in the game. I dunno, probably a silly reason, but meh :P