Final Fantasy VII Remake

BanBlade

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FF7 would be an amazing remake...I would buy a PS3 and an HD tv just for that game....so long as Square keeps the cut scenes down to a minimum. Seriously, I can't stand 20 minute cut scenes while i am trying to play a game!

I wouldnt want to take aways any cut scenes from this game tho, it would take away from the games epicness :D the first opening scene, the one as Sephiroth rises from the flames in Nibelheim, the canon of Junon firing but to name a few are all iconic scenes from FFVII. Think it would take away from the experiance of playing it if you started changing anything about it.

This is only but one mans opinion tho lol

I don't think they will remake this game. Personally, the only advantage I would find in a remake would be that the game would reach a new audience. The classic game still plays well, though the controls outside of combat are among the worst in the series. I suppose a controls overhaul couldn't hurt. I don't care about fancy graphics.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember seeing an interview with the FF7 creator (forget his name) saying that they wouldn't do a remake cause recreating the game in HD glory would take too much time and it might not even run very well. He said the game was at a high level graphically that it would be very difficult to turn it into full HD. If I can find the original video I will post a link to it.

I remember seeing an interview with the FF7 creator (forget his name) saying that they wouldn't do a remake cause recreating the game in HD glory would take too much time and it might not even run very well. He said the game was at a high level graphically that it would be very difficult to turn it into full HD. If I can find the original video I will post a link to it.

Must be an outdated interview, considering they HAVE CONFIRMED they will do it, only that it won't be until after they finish up all the Fabula Nova Crystallis projects. Heck they've even talked about doing the same for VIII and IX. They've already started with X.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...