Final Fantasy VII Remake

BanBlade

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

FF7 was epic and FF9 was really good too, wasnt so much a fan of FF8, after FF9 I lost all interest in it as it just wasnt the same anymore, story and depth gave way to graphical splendor. A remake of 7 would be superb, but the story was more important for me than its graphics, Id like them to release Crisis Core on XBL so I could play it

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I love FFVII, I'm tired of it always being in the spot light.

I'd really love a remake of the earlier generations of the FF series.

A remake of FFVII... isn't that exciting for me.

There's many spin-offs including a movie and it's... worn off on me.

So yeah, I'd really love for older Final Fantasys to have the oppertunity of a remake.

I think making new FF games that are actually GOOD, in any reasonable sense, should be SquareEnix's priority. Remaking the old games is not really necessary, if you can get a hold of the originals. If the point is to introduce the classics to players who cannot possibly have access to the original discs, then I would support the effort. If the effort exists for some nostalgic revival, it isn't worth it. FF games, starting with FFX have taken a steep nosedive is quality (IMO).

Personally I would enjoy a remake of FF7 graphic's wise but to be honest I would like a FF8 remake for the story because I would have liked to know more about little things which i think would have made the game alot better. Not only that but the Junction system people seemed to be turned off by it. I mean I'm not gonna go into detail about it but they could maybe refine it or explain it better, as for the story I'd like to know more about Laguna side story, and Seifer side just you know the game was probably intended to be longer or something.

HMM it would be fun. . . . . FF VII , VIII, IX should have some sequels. . . .

FF VII

-explain the true stories (but i guess it was part of their plan years ago)

-graphic art

-sounds

- during those times few got PS1 and only some really played it. .(i mean few of teens now)

- ect

FF VIII

- more of this one abd IX also.

FF IX

- make them a little mature, , , XD

(to grumpy to write more reply later. . . :byebye:)

• 3 weeks later...

They have been going back and forth for a while on making the remake as far as I know. Since they have invested the time into making the movie and various spinoffs I would be very surprised if they didn't go ahead with it though.

In the mean time there are quite a few mods for the pc version that revamp the graphics to atleast be a little more reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...

i would love it if they remade final fantasy IV, V and VI i know they have redone IV before but i think it would be awesome to play the whole game with the amazing graphics they show for the opening video and i also would love VI because it's the only final fantasy game beside XIII to have a female lead character and Terra is awesome! :3

i would love it if they remade final fantasy IV, V and VI i know they have redone IV before but i think it would be awesome to play the whole game with the amazing graphics they show for the opening video and i also would love VI because it's the only final fantasy game beside XIII to have a female lead character and Terra is awesome! :3
Aw man, that'd be awsome.