Random Talk.

Talena Mae

I kinda miss the chatbox too, on the home page of Kametsu, it was very convenient and doing better job in getting people closer together imo. I became friends with many members here because of it! I know we have threads for that, but imagine if we had both. D: Plus, I miss wiping the floor with Kam members in arcade games that were around, too. @_@ *flexes* We also had groups that were free or you needed invitation for them, like guys only and girls only groups and you couldn't see contents if you weren't a member. Those were fun too!

1 minute ago, Oblivia said:

I kinda miss the chatbox too, on the home page of Kametsu, it was very convenient and doing better job in getting people closer together imo. I became friends with many members here because of it! I know we have threads for that, but imagine if we had both. D: Plus, I miss wiping the floor with Kam members in arcade games that were around, too. @_@ *flexes* We also had groups that were free or you needed invitation for them, like guys only and girls only groups and you couldn't see contents if you weren't a member. Those were fun too!

We have the IRC channel which is basically the same thing as a shoutbox. A big chatroom of members of the community. It's also my only form of communication these days (as-in I don't use WLM/Skype/YIM etc).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Koby said:

We have the IRC channel which is basically the same thing as a shoutbox. A big chatroom of members of the community. It's also my only form of communication these days (as-in I don't use WLM/Skype/YIM etc).

I knew you would mention this :D, but I am one of those people who rarely uses IRC channels, and having shoutbox just made everything easier, everything you like in one place, place that always seemed a little warmer to me than those channels. Goes without saying, I like the current Kametsu, too. Of course, life is one of the factors that pushed some members away I guess, including me. Can't be a part of anime world as much as before. x.X

Edit: Aww this bring backs memories https://web.archive.org/web/20111014051049/http://forums.kametsu.com/ (pfff I sound like grandpa and his youth stories)

Edited by Oblivia

14 minutes ago, idl12 said:

That's cool, I really like the new design and everything, but that link just made me remember a whole different, socially awkward stage in my life. Those were interesting times and I'm really glad I found this place and made so many friends.  I really should log in here more.

This was what it was up to so far:

d8KIBuT.png

Not liking the navigation bit though.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been here around 7 years since c-w. And now I don't go here much because I think I get out more and attending to school. I guess going out is a most important thing and socialize with other people for real also.

And I happen to miss the community.

Edited by Green Dragoon
  • Like 1