Random Talk.

Talena Mae

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For the past 11 days, I managed to watch 105 Sailor Moon episodes. Rewatching S again for the second time has allowed me (somewhat) to see some positive aspects of the series as a whole. Yes, Linda B is no Terri Hawkes (though her acting did initially suck... did she have a flu or something? Lol), but I saw that she created her own Sailor Moon in SuperS after noticing that emulating Terri Hawkes was a terrible move. It was difficult to adjust a sudden shift in atmosphere because the series wasn't dark prior to S. It was slow paced at first, but after Rini appeared, the episodes became a little bit interesting. Now that Sailor Moon has the purity chalice (sp) and Hotaru appearing, now it gets better and the main plot is making more sense now as I didn't understand it first.

Edited by ElementalCards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I might as well mention that I have a 4th Gen iPad that can fit 128 GB (well, 114 GB) of content. Yay me!

For those that want to view .MKV videos on an iPad.

Finally, I can watch the Cloverway-dubbed Sailor Moon after many painful attempts to convert some encodes to M4V with distorted audio. No more suffering!

Edited by ElementalCards

• 4 weeks later...