Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Moving back to Fios again! I absolutely regret moving to the cable company because they are missing many Spanish language channels that Fios has, as well as a lot of west feeds of the movie channels. That, and their international phone call plan was better. I'm not paying for an international phone call per minute, period. It's only free if the phone number is from a home and not a cellphone, get out of here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lesee... the other day I went to Best Buy for an iPad charger, this lovely chick at the counter asked me to confirm the info for payment. She was able to pick up the Diamond and Pearl reference in my email address, and I kinda liked it. I wouldn't ocunt on seeing here again though, but I do appreciate encountering female Pokemon fans (not too easy to find these days lol)

Oh yes, I guess the conversation started because I purchased Vol. 1 of the XYZ DVD?

Edited by ElementalCards
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

So, uh, how's everybody been? Oblivia? Shade? Indy? I remember Anras was banned, you all know yourselves! 

Edit: and BabyNaruto to! I have some of you on facebook so I at least have a vague idea of where you are at.

Edited by idl12
Forgot some stuff.

22 minutes ago, idl12 said:

So, uh, how's everybody been? Oblivia? Shade? Indy? I remember Anras was banned, you all know yourselves! 

Edit: and BabyNaruto to! I have some of you on facebook so I at least have a vague idea of where you are at.

A wild idl12? Wow... Wasn't sure if you were alive or not. Oby I haven't heard from in a while but she occasionally shows up a few times a year. Shade has been MIA for who knows how long... Indy I see on FB but otherwise never visits here... Anras I see on Steam... Renzourin is still around, but most of the people from that era are mostly gone sadly.

On 8/18/2018 at 3:19 AM, Koby said:

A wild idl12? Wow... Wasn't sure if you were alive or not. Oby I haven't heard from in a while but she occasionally shows up a few times a year. Shade has been MIA for who knows how long... Indy I see on FB but otherwise never visits here... Anras I see on Steam... Renzourin is still around, but most of the people from that era are mostly gone sadly.

Damn, that sucks, I wish I checked back in more often, some of the people I met here were really great friends, wish I could at least get some of their other social media info. I miss you people!  Also, yeah, I'm alive, unemployed atm but staying positive, saw on Fb that you've been a father for a little while, congrats for that and all the best to you.