Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Hello everyone it's been a while since this thread has been posted in. Hope everyone has been doing well. 

Heh. Been wainting for a randowm comment for awhile. Doing fine, thanx for asking. How bowt chu?

Haha :3 Well glad I could be that random comment. And I'm doing great! Thank you for asking for well! Glad you are doing fine, what are you up to today? :)

watching/reading hitman reborn!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait for summertime :D

I can't believe I said this 4 months ago. Not looking forward to this summer at all bc of these "gorgeous hotties" I'll see passing by my window at work. None of them catch my eye at all.

ElementalCards - it's funny how fast time flies. xD 

Hello everyone it's been a while since this thread has been posted in. Hope everyone has been doing well. 

Heh. Been wainting for a randowm comment for awhile. Doing fine, thanx for asking. How bowt chu?

Haha :3 Well glad I could be that random comment. And I'm doing great! Thank you for asking for well! Glad you are doing fine, what are you up to today? :)

watching/reading hitman reborn!

That's awesome! :D 

Sorry I haven't responded in here for a while. Been a busy few weeks with my birthday and what not!

• Like 2

Sorry I haven't responded in here for a while. Been a busy few weeks with my birthday and what not!

Lol its krispy kreme birthday manyana. Look it up on Huffington Post

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Well that's awesome :o makes me want donuts. XD 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea I would upload that to a server too.

It's under consideration because I got them from a website, and it's a pain to download the episodes past 8:3pm ET. Hard to believe that it takes 90 mins to download just one episode. Only reason why I managed to obtain 273 episodes since this past Wednesday (other than its rarity) is because the download speeds are superb in the afternoon, but shytty at night.

And if anyone wants to know, these are the old CW encodes from 2007 or so. Quality is superb even after all these years. :)

Edited by ElementalCards